Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    quoc77 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2010, 09:23 PM
    Can I replace my flexible faucet line with a copper line?
    Yes, that's right I would like to replace my flexible line with a copper line? How easy would this be and is it possible? Reason I need to install a saddle valve to hook up to a ro/di unit.
    hkstroud Posts: 11,929, Reputation: 899
    Home Improvement & Construction Expert

Aug 14, 2010, 04:55 AM

Replacing flexible supply line with hard copper supply not difficult. Most difficult thing will probably be disconnecting and connecting supply to faucet up behind sink. Don't think saddle valve will work on 3/8 supply tubing however.

Better to replace stop valve with a stop valve that has two outlets.
    afaroo Posts: 4,006, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Aug 14, 2010, 11:24 AM

I agree with Herold, you can replace your angle valve with two out lets see the image below, thanks.

John
    Attached Images

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Replace copper with flex-tubing under k-sink, replace faucet [ 13 Answers ]

I need a new faucet in the kitchen. Old lines are copper and sweated in. Can a novice do-it-yourselfer change the copper lines to flex-steel, and put in a new faucet, or do we need a plumber? We are willing to learn.. Where can I find detailed information on how to do it? Step by step?

Replace outdoor faucet and line [ 3 Answers ]

I would like to replace my outside faucet and the plumbing line leading into the basement because both are broken and the line is corroded in the basement. If I cut the line off where it goes out of the basement, can I just pull it out from the faucet and rethread a new copper pipe through the same...

Flexible conduit for service line? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm an owner-builder and am getting ready to run a service line to a house I'm building. Rather than deal with schedule 40, which doesn't allow much flex, I'd like to get some of the flexible conduit that the electric companies use. I'm figuring this is a 2 inch line. What is this material...

Flexible supply line [ 1 Answers ]

I am buying a hand held home bidet and the installations require you have a flexible supply line. What is this. What dose it look like? Thanks.

Line Voltage Flexible Trach Kit [ 3 Answers ]

I installed the track as instructed. I attached a couple of the fixtures, but they would not light. I do have electricity around the track, checking with a voltage detector, but the lights do not light. What could the problem be? Thank you.

View more questions Search