Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Angelbert Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2010, 01:21 PM
    IIIWoods timer's owner manual; where can I get one?
    The CSA sticker on it says "Digital Timer Ca. No. TD 2200. Max. Load: 125VAC/60Hz, 15A/1875W, 1HP, interior use only. There is also a sticker on it which states: "Q.C. PASSED Code: 0410". However there is no model number on it as such. There are 7 buttons on it to program it but I don't know how. Can someone help me? Thx
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Aug 13, 2010, 10:39 PM

If this is a Woods timer check out Woods Wire and cable products manufacture | Coleman Cable, Inc.. Navigating the site is interesting.
    HarderTheseDays Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2013, 03:55 PM
    Model # 59377 Timer TD2200A
    Set time: Press & Hold the CLOCK button. Same time press the Day button to select day. Hrs button for Hr & the Min button for Minutes. When the minute button is released the time will be set. Either holding down or repeatedly pressing the appropriate button will advance the days, hrs. & minutes.
    There are 8 on/off setting Usint the blocks of days you can save programs capacity. Blocks of days are:
    1. All 7 days
    2. Individual days of the week
    3. M,Tu,W,Th,Fri
    4. Sat, Sun
    5. M,T,W,Th,F,Sat
    6. M,W,F
    7. T,Th,Sat
    8. M,Tu,W
    9. Th,F,Sat
    For each ON time and each OFF time the DAY, HRS, MIN must be set
    Press the PROG button once to set the first on time- you will see "ON" and the number "1" This indicates that you can now enter the first On time. Press the DAY button to choose the required day or block of days, then set the hr & minutes using the HOURS & MIN buttons. Press the PROG button to validate this entry.
    Repeat for the remaining 7 ON/OFF setting as required.
    When you have set the required ON/OFF setting, press the CLOCK button to return the display to the clock. The timer will now be ready to operate.
    You can check the settings you have programmed by pressing the PROG button repeatedly-each setting will appear on the screen

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Iiiwoods timer [ 0 Answers ]

III Woods 7 button timer , were can I find the programing instructions to set this timer? Model 49556/TE158WT?

Iiiwoods timer [ 0 Answers ]

I have a Woods timer, Model # 49556/TE158WT with 7 buttons in the front. How do I set the timer to go on @ 4:30 pm & off @ 10:45pm Thanking you in advance Brian

Homelite ST 200 Trimmer gas/oil mix and owner manual [ 1 Answers ]

I have an old Homelite ST 200 string Trimmer model UT 20501-B. I have been searching a long time and can't find the proper Oil/Gas mixture, Nor can I find an owners manual that will tell me which spark plug is the right one. Help is greatly appreciated. :):)

Kenmore dishwashers - owner manual [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for a owner's manual for a kenmore dishwasher, model# 15769000 part# 3384545 I have called on it and apparently they discontinued this model. Please help

View more questions Search