Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dakotauniforms Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2010, 12:27 PM
    How much to do the labor installing asphalt shingles per square?
    How much should it cost for the labor to install asphalt shingles (right over the old ones) per square?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 13, 2010, 06:25 PM

Normally close to the same cost of the actual shingle
    manhattan42 Posts: 143, Reputation: 11

Aug 14, 2010, 03:50 AM

Depends on the slope of the roof, height and access to the structure, local labor economics and a host of other conditions.

Only way you can tell is to get estimates.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fiberglass vs Asphalt roofing shingles [ 11 Answers ]

Hi About 3 years ago, we hired a good contractor to replace our old IKO asphalt roof shingles, which were starting to show signs of wear and age after 20 years. At that time, our contractor recommended another asphalt shingle made by BP, which have a 30 year warranty. The contractor removed the...

Best price on shingles per square and were to get them. [ 4 Answers ]

I'm Dave and I need the best price for 30 Year arco singles and were I can get them.

Retailers that sell shingles by the square [ 4 Answers ]

I need the names of retailers, i.e. Lowe's , home depot, etc. to inquire about the price of shingles

What can cause asphalt shingles to prematurely lose aggregate? [ 10 Answers ]

I have a house built new in NJ in 1988. Roof is Tamko Heritage multilayer asphalt shingles. I believe that the warranty is 50 yrs. Shingles are over a plywood deck over an attic. Vents in each gable end, plus 2, 10-12" square roof vents. There also is an attic fan set to turn on when the attic...

Does the color of asphalt shingles fade overtime? [ 1 Answers ]

My wife and I purchased our first home 4 years ago and it was newly built. I noticed the other day that the shingles seem to be slightly lighter than when we first moved in. Do they normally fade over time? You can't really tell that much of a difference if you are looking at them close up, its...

View more questions Search