Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jtyler Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2010, 04:23 AM
    What is happening
    A while ago my family and I moved into our new house, it’s like a yellow rundown looking thing but my mom thought it had charm. Anyway a couple of months after we had just moved in weird things started happening, puddles of water started forming in center of the floor where there is nowhere they could have leaked from. Every now and again I see black shapes out of the corner of my eyes. We also smell sulfur and burning smells and then they disappear. I was up one night sitting on the couch and it felt as though something was caressing my chest. My brother and I were in his room and we heard the high pitch scream of a woman, and then a man yelling “get back here!” In very dark places of the house you will get a really cold chill and the feeling of being watched by someone. A lot of times there is a feeling of being watched or touched or breathed on. There are also a lot of crashes and bangs that seem to come from nowhere at all but you know they were there. I woke up on night about 12:00 or 12:30 to about a 6 foot tall black shadowy figure pacing up and down the hall outside my room and then it just stopped and slowly looked up at me. I was sitting up eating breakfast at the nook and heard someone playing camp town races very slowly and eerily on a harpsichord. I was sitting beside my dog one day and he all of a sudden just looked up at me with this kind of scared hazy look in his eyes and lunged up at my face and bit my nose pretty much in half, I had to get 5 stitches in my nose just to close it back up. The dog has never been violent, mean or anything he’s usually very timid and shy and just wants to be rubbed. When my dad was in the hospital my brother heard someone in our fathers bed moaning. We told our dad about this and we found out that he was moaning in his hospital bed around the same time as my brother hearing what he heard. Around when we first moved in to our house my grandparents came to stay the night with us and they said that as they slept they felt a presence at the end of their bed. Not sure if it really matters or not, but we recently got a couple of cats, and things haven’t stopped but they have kind of calmed down. All of my family members have had people calling them by name and saying things to them by name. One thing that makes me curious is why they have all been called by name and I haven’t (not that I want to be or anything). If anyone could please give me some insight into this it would be greatly appreciated. Thank You.
    TheCompromiser Posts: 77, Reputation: 17

Aug 13, 2010, 07:50 AM

It looks like you have a couple of ghosts. I don't know about you, but I would do just about anything to move. If you cannot move for some reason. Do your best not to fear. Simply try to understand why they're there. Try and make peace. If that doesn't work, there are professionals you can call to rid the place of spirits.
    mpr27 Posts: 8, Reputation: 3

Nov 23, 2010, 11:55 PM
    These things are impossible to fully explain. There are forces and energies involved that are present, clearly, but represent a level of reality that our senses as they are now cannot detect with regularity. Often when these things begin to occur, it revolved around one person, and it looks like it might be you somehow. Once again, a thorough explanation is impossible. Who knows why? You have a funny energy. You vibrate weird. You have a connection to the "other side." Tough to say. I can relate my experiences: my brother bought an old building in Vermont. Both he and I have experienced many many examples of strange bumps, something hitting the floor three times, locked doors being opened. But only when I am there. Outside of that, I have a strong intuitive streak, over which I have no control. I can't predict when I am going to know something or not. Going further with your situation, it is clear that living things leave behind an energy residue. I've seen cats behave in a way that indicates there is some kind of information transfer that can take place between living and dead cats. Now, that's not carved in granite. I am simply saying that I've seen living cats duplicate the behaviors of deceased cats in the rooms those dead cats would have performed those behaviors. I say try to make peace. Find out about the house. Who lived there and what happened. I think the incident with the dog is only slightly related. Even though we love them very dearly, since we can't see inside their heads, we can't ever fully trust an animal (or a human). I've seen that haze come over a dogs eyes (and a persons). It certainly meant "back the f*** up." Best wishes with your haunted home. At the very least, you have awsome stories to tell.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's happening to me? [ 7 Answers ]

I'm a 37 year old teacher and all of my life, I've had an innate ability to read people and their intentions. I chalked that up to being fairly observant with a strong feeling for just plain common sense. However, recently, I have been noticing some very strange things happening to me that I...

Why does this keep happening? [ 5 Answers ]

I've been in a relationship for 7 months and we have just started foreplay a couple of weeks ago. It hurt after the first two tries for almost a whole week. Now my boyfriend tried to finger me again and it worked which didn't worry me, but then later on that night it started to hurting like before...

I don't know what's happening [ 2 Answers ]

Latley, I've been feeling very weird, and thinking of very childish questions like what happens when I die causing me to cry, I feel very sick and in pain and feel sad a lot but happy most of the time, I am only 11, what's happeing?

Why could this be happening? [ 2 Answers ]

I have been spotting every other day which happens to be the days after I've had sex. My husband and I are on a schedule since we are Trying to conceive. Let me give a little bit of a timeline so you're with me about dates. My last period began on the 5th and ended on the 10th. I had taken a...

View more questions Search