Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MissIndependent Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2003, 10:19 PM
    Relationships
    My boyfriend won't take no for an answer and he keeps pressuring for sex. I gave it up once, but now I think that's all he wants. Please help! :'(
    hatelove Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2003, 03:23 PM
    relationships
    All I can really say is just to talk to him about the whole ordeal! If he can't respect you for who you are and what you think then you don't need him.
    chaz1797 Posts: 79, Reputation: 2

May 14, 2003, 03:46 PM
    relationships
    Hi,

Just remember you have the right to say no, and if he can't respect that then he has a problem... Let him know how you feel and if you say no there is a reason, a relationship is not all sex... If he can't respect your feelings tnen it's time to move on to better things... you're a person not an object... Good luck and God bless

Chaz :)
    sophie_x Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2007, 01:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by MissIndependent
    My boyfriend won't take no for an answer and he keeps pressuring for sex. I gave it up once, but now i think that's all he wants. please help! :'(
    Hey,

I reckon you should just talk to him about how you feel... maybe he'll understand... relationships are not all about having sex. If he dosen't listen to you then maybe you should try and find someone who respects you more.
    The Nobleman Posts: 16, Reputation: -4

Dec 24, 2007, 06:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by MissIndependent
    My boyfriend won't take no for an answer and he keeps pressuring for sex. I gave it up once, but now i think that's all he wants. please help! :'(
    This dude is not a good dude... he wants what he wants... keep telling him no... and if no is not acceptable for him... dump his behind. You could do a lot better!
    Simple Asian Posts: 302, Reputation: 13

Dec 25, 2007, 12:46 AM
    So basically he in it for sex not b.c he love u or likes u... so u should have a serious talk with him about this... if this dude keep on pressuring u... then there nothing to be talk about...
    indugent_me Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2010, 03:43 AM
    Comment on Simple Asian's post
    How long have you been with him?
    Well maybe it's not just sex but love
    Just observe the way he treat you &
    And how much he cares
    tessa0987 Posts: 31, Reputation: -3

Jun 3, 2012, 06:32 PM
    If he is pressuring you then he Isn't the one . If you two are really in love then he wouldn't be doing that . Just tell him what YOU want and what YOU think .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Relationships [ 12 Answers ]

:mad: :confused: well the thing is I like this guy and he like me to but we live in 2 diff states and plus I'm afraid to get hurt again cuzi have been hurt so much latley I'm really scared andi just so worried that if I date him then it gt happen again and I hate getting...

Relationships [ 3 Answers ]

Well.. I'm really confused. I've been with this guy for a 3 years now.. Since high school.. And I really love him.. We have a sexual relationship but in recent months we haven't had sex.. I didn't notice how long it had been until my boyfriend pin pointed it out to me. I love him so dearly.. ...

Relationships [ 5 Answers ]

There was this guy I was going out with and we broke up back in march! We went out for about 3months. I'm not the type of person to dwelll on someone but I don't know there was definitely something about this person and I can't put my finger on it... I don't know what to do were not friends...

Relationships [ 2 Answers ]

I feel that I resist leting anyone get close, that I'm better off as a loner, but I want someone to love me. This tendency could be residual effects from a strained Mother-Daughter relationship. What should I do to improve my relationships?

Relationships [ 1 Answers ]

Dear Advice, I do not know what to do. See I had this boyfriend last year. And well we broke up over the summer and here it is in May and I still miss him. I know people says it takes time. But, how am I supposed to feel when I see his with these other girls. Sure I have dated other people...

View more questions Search