Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    balayya Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2010, 10:43 PM
    Transpose rows present in sheet1 to columns in sheet2
    Please help out...

I want to transpose rows present in sheet1 to columns in sheet2, also i need to maintain relationship between these two sheets i.e, if i delete any row from sheet1 it should automatically delete that respective column in sheet2...
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Aug 13, 2010, 08:15 AM

Here's one way. There's a different formula on each ROW on sheet 2, so check out each row INDEXes a different column on sheet1.

Set up the various adjusted formulas going down column B, then copy to the right as far as needed.
    Attached Files
  1. File Type: xls transpose realtime.xls (14.5 KB, 186 views)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Free software to transpose data from rows to columns [ 1 Answers ]

Asifabad Boath Chennur Asifabad Boath Chennur Asifabad Boath Chennur Asifabad Boath Chennur Asifabad Boath Chennur Asifabad Chennur Asifabad Chennur Asifabad Chennur Asifabad Chennur Asifabad Chennur

Formula entry for division of columns in multiple rows [ 3 Answers ]

I'm relative new to Excel having just used it as a lined sheet of paper for listing things. I'm trying to develop an Excel spreadsheet for tracking my car's mileage. Thus far I'm using a basic sheet with 4 columns - designated A=date, B=Miles travelled, C= Gallons used, and D= the computed MPG...

Transpose rows into columns in a excel spreadsheet [ 3 Answers ]

Can anyone help 1) how to transpose the data in rows into columns and columns into rows in a Excel spread sheet? 2) how to change the numerical order of data in rows/ columns in a Excel spread sheet? i.e.. from the first row to last row and last row to first row ? Thank "U'

From 3 columns of data creating a 4th column with the most recent columns data [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I was wondering if anyone can help with an excel query I have... I have 3 columns of information and want to summarise the most recent information in to a 4th column. i.e. the most up to date information. If the most recent column is blank use the information from the 2nd most recent...

View more questions Search