Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    charlottep Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2010, 05:27 PM
    Activities for babies 0-2
    Need an activity for 0-2 years to take to an interview next week but can't think of anything suitable to cover these age groups can u help please
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Aug 12, 2010, 05:30 PM

I'm not completely understanding what you're asking. Is the interview for a facility where you're required to entertain 0-2 year old children? Or, do you have a child in that age group that you need to bring to the interview and you're hoping to keep him/her entertained during the interview?
    dscreet Posts: 10, Reputation: 3

Aug 13, 2010, 03:28 PM

My local library runs a "rhyme time" session for 0-2 years and involves the parents and infants sitting in a circle singing various nursery rhymes and childhood songs. Some of the songs have puppets which match the characters and so the older children can use these or do the "actions" to a song. It helps with children's confidence, parental support and integration. I think this is what you meant?
    bleusong52 Posts: 239, Reputation: 46

Aug 15, 2010, 06:57 AM

Is this a duplicate post here?

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/childr...-a-497610.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unexplained activities [ 1 Answers ]

I should probably start by saying I consider myself to be a normal, well adjusted 50 year old man. I try to keep an open mind regarding things I don't understand but maintain a bit of skepticism when people make claims of paranormal activity. I found this site while I was doing an internet search...

Operating Activities [ 3 Answers ]

The following Information regarding inventory transactions is available for the moth of May. Date Type of Event Number of Units Unit Cost Total Cost May 1 Beginning Inventory 100 $12 $1,200 May 3 Purchase ...

Seizure activities [ 1 Answers ]

What are seizure activities?

Extracurricular activities [ 1 Answers ]

What should I say about extra curricular activities when filling out a job application form

View more questions Search