Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dadad Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2010, 12:30 PM
    Does chinese herbs make dark brown eyes change to hazel or just a very light brown
    Will chinese herbs make my dark brown eyes change to hazel or just a lighter brown color
    0rphan Posts: 1,282, Reputation: 240
    Ultra Member

Aug 12, 2010, 02:46 PM

To my knowledge, I have never known this happen.

What can affect the colour of your eyes is your diet: if you constantly eat junk food it will reflect in your eyes.

If you eat a well balanced diet, the eyes will show that, giving you a brighter colour and sparkle.

You can buy various products over the counter to brighten your eyes temporarily in the form of eye drops.They are very good, if your eyes are blood shot, or over tired as they make the whites of the eye a bluey / white, making you look very healthy.

You can also buy contact lenses from your optician, that will completely change the colour of your eye: various colours available.

I am not sure of the cost or even if you would want to bother,especially if you don't wear glasses.
    However they do seem to be the fashion right now for some people.

Always remember to look after your eyes, be sure you know what product you are using before putting it into your eyes: they are very precious.
    CinnamonBuns Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2011, 10:58 AM
    The only safe way to change your eye color is by contact lenses. No herb is going to change dark eyes to really light eyes. People with natural eye color are born that way. It is genetics. They picked up the light eye color from someone in their family. There is also surgery to change eyecolor but it is illegal her in the U.S. and lots of people have been having complications.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fiasco! Dark red/brown wanting non reddish light brown [ 1 Answers ]

Okay. Went from light ash blonde to (acidentally! ) almost black! I think it was black! So went to hairdressers and they put a lightener in and a dye and now it's frikkin a mid brown red- okay you'd say it was red! I am 1 annoyed that I paid $180 for this and 2 I haven't felt this ugly since...

Can I dye my hair a light brown the day after I died it dark brown/blackish? [ 1 Answers ]

Alrighty, so I died my hair a dark brown, and it kind of came out black. So I would like to go back to a lighter brown but still dark. Can I do that today? I have a business thing tomorrow and would rather I did not have this hair colour?? HELP!! :confused:

Dark blonde/light brown to dark brown hair [ 3 Answers ]

Hey! My hair color is dark blond or a really light brown.. I-m not sure and I want to dye it dark brown? Is it safe? Or will I be getting a reddish color after a few washes? My natural hair is light brown but I dyed it.. a medium chocolate the stylist said but it really turned out to be a blondish...

From Dark Blonde to Dark Brown back to Light Brown [ 1 Answers ]

I recently lightened my already color-treated brown hair to a dark blonde color. I decided it looked unnatural and decided to dye it back brown. I picked up a light brown dye from the local beauty supply store and it came out way darker than I wanted or expected with a hint of green, and now I...

View more questions Search