Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mthomas60 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2010, 11:43 AM
    Changing from standard A/C units to inverters, is changing the copper lines mandatory
    I have wall embedded copper lines through several properties that want to switch to the new daikin inverters for a/c. Must I change all these copper lines?

Check out some similar questions!

Changing from copper to plastic water lines [ 2 Answers ]

Hi All, I am trying to move the water supply lines for the bathroom so that I can begin framing a bathroom in the basement. The water lines are going right across the bottom of the floor joists where I need to put up the headers for the walls so I need to move them. My brother in law was...

Changing copper pipe [ 2 Answers ]

Out of my basement wall I have metal pipe coming of to a turn off switch. I am trying to re route everything from there to cpvc pipe . How do I do that without tearing up the metal from to main source?

Changing 2 phones lines into 1 [ 2 Answers ]

I currently have 2 separate phone lines. I for phone service, and 1 is dedicated for dial-up internet. I am going to switch to DSL through my local telephone service provider. How can I make the 2 separate phones into 1? In other words, how can I have the same phone number on both lines? Any...

Changing a Receptacle to standard plug? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, Brand New here so bear with me..... I purchased a Tripp Lite IBR-12 Transient Voltage Surge Supressor. It has 12 outlets. It has a 3-prong receptacle plug. Is it possible to either replace it with a standard household 3-prong plug or is there an adapter that can be used? Thanks, Mike

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.