Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    grestrepo81 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2010, 07:25 AM
    90's girls toy set. That revealed a miniature compartment underneath.
    I'm looking for this 90's girls toy. They sold the kitchen, the bed, the couch... but each of these had a little compartment that would reveal a miniature version. So for example, you would buy the bed that would fit the size of the doll it came with, but if you pulled out the bottom of the bed this little miniature bedroom set with bed, night stand, dresser... would come out and inside there was the miniature version of the big doll. I've tried everywhere to find this but since I can't remember the name I have had no luck finding them.
    vwchristina Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2010, 07:30 PM
    The toy was called Secret Places. Here is a link to the commercial... Secret Places | Commercial
    mandyblah87 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2010, 08:44 PM
    Thanks for asking this! I had the BBQ set and have been wondering.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need name of stuffed toy from 90's [ 2 Answers ]

My friend and I are going insane trying to find out the name of a troll-like stuffed animal. It was round with a pointy nose. They came in bright colors and had different colored chunks of hair that you could pull out with babies attached. There was also a velcro flap that held a comb- I think....

Toy from the 90's [ 2 Answers ]

My girlfriend is intent on looking for a toy from way back in the early-mid 90's and will not rest until she has found out what it is. I know what she's talking about, but I can't remember the name of it, myself. Basically, they were rocks. And you dropped them in water. The rock dissolved and...

Does anyone know the name of the late 80's girls toy that was safe with a key? [ 3 Answers ]

I had one that was shaped like a pink swan and when you put the key in her wings opened to a fist size opening. It had long hair like a My Little Pony. This has been driving me crazy for some time! Please help :)

View more questions Search