Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ahmina Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2010, 04:28 AM
    My wife had affair with my father what does islams say about this
    My wife had affair with my dad what does Islam say about this is it harram for me to be with her again please reply asap thank you
    jamila123 Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Aug 12, 2010, 04:58 AM

It is up to you if u want to forgive her or not... I think she is not worth it, she is clearly going to be punished for her sin. She isn't pure... also, how can you be willing to be with someone hu has committed such a sin?. more so.. with your father? In islam it says you should forgive.. but that doesn't mean you have to be with her again.
    smileshaikh Posts: 67, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2010, 05:51 AM

Cut it loose brother. In my honest opinion, she is not worth your time, because of the horrendous acts she did.
    quinton87 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2010, 03:17 AM

Since she is your wife, and if you still love her enough to forgive her, you should. But you need to deal with your father. Get a couple of mediators from the family or friends' circle and blow your lid off at him. I forgave my husband once, but he didn't exactly go to that extent - he just had malicious intentions which I forgave. And he loves me even more now.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My wife affair [ 4 Answers ]

We married in the year 1998.. having 2 daughters.. recently I came to know, that my wife is having serious online affair since last 8 months with unmarried boy.. I saw the message archieve and saw the dicussion on sex and others.. hear the kisses on voice messages... she was connected with him on...

My wife had an affair [ 6 Answers ]

I just found out my wife had an affair,my wife suffers with depression and recently came clean that she slept with another man,she says it happened some months back,she has been seeing a counsoller for depression over the last six months and says she has been severely depressed over what happened,I...

Wife having an affair [ 15 Answers ]

I've noticed for a couple of months now that my wife has been pretty distant. She's not very close to me and our sex life isn't what it was and she blames it on gaining some weight and a stressful job. It seems as if we're just living to work. We're both very involved in our careers and make...

My wife had an affair [ 23 Answers ]

My wife had an affair and it has ended. She said it was a mistake and she doesn't talk to him anymore. I khow this is a lie, because I checked her phone records and they talk a lot to each other. She is very defensive when I bring the affair up. I am tired of being lied to. What should I do?

Wife is having an affair . [ 4 Answers ]

I feel cornered and don't know where To turn for help; my life is hell and torture day in day out. I really hope that somebody maybe will be able to Advice me what to do. Here is my story in a nutshell. My wife and I are married for 18 years, 2 kids. I suffered from depression for a number of...

View more questions Search