Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Carl17 Posts: 66, Reputation: 9

Aug 11, 2010, 05:48 PM
    Please help me answer a burning question that I have, am I a good writer?
    Here are the articles that I've written recently. Check them out and tell me if you think that I'm a good writer, thanks for your opinion.

http://gameolosophy.com/games/online/runescape/runescape-essentials-everyone-should-know/

http://webupon.com/search-engines/how-to-use-the-internet-as-a-tool/

http://healthmad.com/addiction/overcoming-someone-elses-addiction/

Hopefully that's a good enough sampling.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 11, 2010, 07:13 PM

Unfortunately correct spelling, grammar and punctuation are all part of being a good writer - you need someone to proofread what you write and you need to run spell check.

My College major was Engish, by the way.
    Eileen G Posts: 1,571, Reputation: 286
    Ultra Member

Aug 12, 2010, 06:52 PM

How To articles are not a good way to judge if someone is a good writer, only if he knows his subject. Do you have any stories, opinion pieces, blogs etc that you could post?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Three year old won't answer a question, he only repeats the question... any thoughts? [ 7 Answers ]

I have three children who have never had any learning troubles however I babysit 2 kids each day that seem to be a little socially awkward. The oldest (age 5 1/2) won't look me in the eye and can't follow a multi-step instruction. The younger (age 3) has never been able to answer a question I ask...

I have Asus external CD writer and I want to change to DVD Writer [ 2 Answers ]

I have Asus external CD writer and I want to change to DVD Writer, I don't know how to dismantle the external drive

Are you a good writer/advisor? [ 1 Answers ]

I am writing a book. My first book. It is autobiographical fiction. I need an advisor and guide who is retired and has a lot of time on their hands. This autobiographical book has to do with Africa and the African experience. You do not have to have be Africa. You just have to know...

Steps to be a good writer. [ 3 Answers ]

Every time I want to start writing ,I find difficulties maybe because English is a foreign language for me,but not all great writers are the natives.Can you help me?

OpenOffice Writer Question [ 3 Answers ]

I know that the OpenOffice Writer allows you to convert a MS Word document, as well as other documents, into OpenOffice documents; but I can't find anything on converting an OpenOffice document into a MS Word document. Is this even possible? If so, how? The problem that I had was being able to do...

View more questions Search