Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    carmenperera Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2010, 04:34 PM
    A query on marrying a Portuguese in the UK
    I am an Indian girl studying in the UK. My fiancé is Portuguese and we intend to get married soon. When we marry what is the type of visa that Home Office will give and for how long it will be valid? Can I apply for a Portuguese Passport in the UK and what is the procedure? Please help.
    positiveparent Posts: 1,136, Reputation: 291
    -

Aug 12, 2010, 08:35 AM

I think you need to check with the Citizens Advice Bureau, or the Portuguese Embassy in london, or most passport offices will probably have some literature about it. Be aware its not so easy to get visa here now but I do believe we have something with the Portuguese.

Just Google citizens advice bureau and you'll find a whole list of them comes up.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Query about Portuguese passport status [ 1 Answers ]

My father had applied for Portuguese passport, his process no is CRC 14297, dated 29/11/06. I want to know the status , kindly help me

Marrying a Portuguese citizen [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a us citizen my boyfriend flew here from Portugal and we have decided to marry I've read as much as I can find but I can't find a definite answer saying we can get married. And if we can does he have to leave then? Can someone h as help as we won't have the ability to bring him back again. ...

Marrying a portuguese person [ 4 Answers ]

I want to get married to a portuguese person, but I live in Northern Ireland, could someone please tell me how he can get a "freedom to marry certificate" and how to apply for a portuguese passport from the uk here.

View more questions Search