Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    catcrazy567 Posts: 55, Reputation: 2

Aug 11, 2010, 03:43 PM
    Ear pericing
    I just got my first ear pericing last wednesday(nine days ago) Is it safe to get any other ear pericing?
    positiveparent Posts: 1,136, Reputation: 291
    -

Aug 12, 2010, 09:21 AM

I think so
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Aug 18, 2010, 02:32 PM

There shouldn't be any problem with getting the 2nd one.

Curious - why didn't you get both at the same time? I know they do double piercings at the same time, as they did my granddaughter.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Liquid in middle ear caused by shower spray directly in ear. [ 2 Answers ]

I sprayed the shower spray in my ears. The result is I have liquid in my middle ear. I have lost some of my hearing in both ears. I am now using a nose spray prescribed by the doctor. Has anyone else ever done this stupid thing and does anyone know what the outcome might be? Ty ...

Pericing Caritlage [ 1 Answers ]

Hey I'm 14 pierced my own cartilage 4 days ago and it hurts if I bump it! I did it once before when I went out of town but my parents got mad that I did it and made me take it out so I did it again I've been hiding it but I have a soccer game tomorrow and I don't think I'll be able to hide it...

Cartliage pericing. [ 1 Answers ]

okay so I periced my cartilage about a 4 days ago and my ear still really hurts. I clean it everyday with ear cleaner it hurts still. Its not infected though because I periced it 3 other times and the 1st time the earing fell out and the second time it got infected but not that bad because I took...

Tongue pericing [ 2 Answers ]

:confused:im 17 I really want my tongue periced. My mom thinks its sluty. I can go get it myself but I don't want to do it behind her back. What can I tell her to make her OK with it?

View more questions Search