Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Aug 20, 2010, 06:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by 88sunflower View Post
    Am I game? Bring it on! Hell I will flip for one way tickets on me. You hussle us drinks when we get there.

On the bright side I have a interview for a new job on Tuesday morning. Its working for the State, kind of like maybe you working for your Province. Well anyways, its $6000 less a year then where I am now and twice the gas to get there. But benefits and retirement are amazing. Mature me has to take it. Its my goal, a state job. But new house screams "I need $6000!!" lol Life sure can throw some curve balls at times.

Whats your operation for? Your anemia? Havent checked in the threads so I am out of the loop. For the most part I hope your ok.
    Is there room to get more once you start? Raises? If it's your dream, go for it. You'll find a way to make it work. :)

I have internal hemorrhoids, mostly caused by my IBS and of course child birth. They're bad. They're what's causing the anemia. We've gone the meds route, the suppositories, you name it. It's not working. The only option left is surgery. Sadly, because they're internal, and apparently very large, it's not minor surgery, but it's also not brain surgery, so I'm sure I'll be okay. ;)

Fingers crossed for your new job. You'll know what to do. :)
    88sunflower Posts: 1,207, Reputation: 462
    Ultra Member

Aug 20, 2010, 06:35 PM
    I am sure your going to be fine. Jeez you are a pain in the arse aren't you? Hmmm bet you have heard that already.

If I get offered the job I am taking it for sure. Working for the state is very good. I can work my way up. It will be a new start. The marriage is perfect, back on track, happiness all around. Just need to start a new job and its golden all around. Away from the cause of the problems I had. Seemed so long ago! We have come so far.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Aug 20, 2010, 06:38 PM

You seem to be doing very well, stress aside. I'm happy for you Sunny. I can hear the hope and the happiness in your post. Brings tears to my eyes. Hugs sweetie.

Yes, I'm a pain in the arse. I doubt the operation will change that. ;)
    88sunflower Posts: 1,207, Reputation: 462
    Ultra Member

Aug 20, 2010, 06:57 PM
    Pain or no pain we all love you.

But on that note I am heading to bed. Being stuck in this job its still 6 days a week. Boo hoo bye bye Saturday. Got to get up for work. Bummer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Got a wild baby bunny! Help! [ 3 Answers ]

My friends cat brought a baby rabbit in the house. Don't know where the nest is. It's less than four weeks old. Eyes are closed. Don't know what to do with it. It will probably be too much to bring it to a shelter/vet. Any formula or hydrating/nutritious supliment I can make for it?

I want a bunny [ 10 Answers ]

I want a bunny I never told my mom I wanted a bunny yet I am scared of what she is going too say. I bet she is going to say you have too many animals I have 2 dogs 5 cats 2 ponies 6 chinkens 2 goats and one is going to have a baby next year:D 1 bird only 2 animals live in the house. I take care of...

Baby wild bunny [ 4 Answers ]

One of my four silly cats brought in a baby bunny late last night... it looks as if it's back leg is wounded and blead a little... nothing more than a scratch might make. I have given it some carrots and broccoli but I'm not sure that it's old enough to eat them. It's about the size of the palm of...

Questions about weaning my breastfed baby [ 4 Answers ]

Hello. I have numerous questions about weaning my baby. Personally, I do not want to wean her, but given my schedule when I head back to medical school I am going to have to. How long does it "usually" take? I plan on starting to wean her when she is almost 9 months. I tried going back to...

View more questions Search