Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    asd123asd Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2010, 08:55 AM
    I've had 4 ultra sounds all giving a due date the same or with in a week of each other
    I've had 4 ultra sounds all giving a due date the same or with in a week of each other. I'm still worried they could all be off by 4-5 weeks. Is this possible?
    lickemlolly Posts: 397, Reputation: 62

Aug 11, 2010, 08:57 AM
    Not likely at all... its important to know that ultrasounds are never precisely accurate regarding gestational age and are usually off by a few days but there's not a chance it would be off by 4 to 5 weeks as the baby hits certain critical stages the further it progresses and the both the physician and tech will be able to tell that.. if it were off by that much they would have adjusted your due date
    asd123asd Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2010, 09:00 AM

Ok. My due date was September 29th going with my lmp. But my last doc visit he moved it to September 23rd and said the ultra sound was more accurate. I'm embarrassed to ask him window of conception, is it possible to know this?
    lickemlolly Posts: 397, Reputation: 62

Aug 11, 2010, 09:08 AM
    Its almost impossible to know exactly when you conceived as you would have to know when you were ovulating and that varies from woman to woman.. you can ask your doctor and he may be able to give you a gestimate of when you conceived... it sounds like you might be worried about 2 possible fathers... just be honest with your doctor... they aren't going to judge you.. just be honest with you.. I know it seems embarrassing but the only way to know is to ask the question... you can get advice and opinions here but none of us are qualified physicians therefore our advice is only that and what we have acquired by experience... ask him... trust me its not that bad and you may get some peace of mind

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Presentation audition due in 1 week [ 2 Answers ]

I need some pointers on the following; giving a presentation to some "higher ups" at my work. :confused: "wowing" my audience; capture my audience from the very start and hold their attention for the entire 15 minute audition; how to start my opening sentence after introducing myself. Any pointers...

Should I start eviction due to not giving proper notice [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I have a tenant who gave me 30 days notice to leave but lease has 60 days notice and she didn't pay current month's rent... says the security deposit covers that but lease states security is not rent. The risk is overstaying her notice and then starting the eviction process would lost a...

Bleeding heavily 10 week after giving birth [ 2 Answers ]

I had my third child 10 weeks ago and bled the normal amount afterwards, my next period was absolutely normal and now I've just got my second one and its extremely heavy to the point of soaking clothes and its bright red I'm not sure what to do about it! :confused:

Due date [ 8 Answers ]

Hi there, I just got back from my 1st visit to the doctor and am confused and a little annoyed. After I told the doctor that I was pregnant after actively trying, he asked me if I wanted to terminate, odd and upsetting. I gave him the date of my last period 11th march and my ovulation date...

Giving 4 week old puppies strongit [ 2 Answers ]

I am wondering how often and in what dosage to give 4 week old puppies strongit? I have had one source say to give it in 1/4 cc dosage to each puppy in the procedure of 5 days on, 5 days off, then 5 days on again. This seems a bit much to me. Please help as I don't want to over-medicate them,...

View more questions Search