Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    acocjanitorial Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2010, 10:38 PM
    Can you show me a sample solicitation letter for pre/post construction clean-up
    I'd like with a sample solicitation letter I could email to say; construction companies for pre & post construction clean-up

Check out some similar questions!

Post construction clean up [ 3 Answers ]

Hello! This is my first time doing post construction clean up. This project consist in a 104 hotel rooms include 1 bath each, receiving area, halls, windows etc.. I have done houses before but not this tipe of work How much I'll have to charge for the complete cleaning. In south Texas. I need an...

Post-Construction Cleaning and Pre-Construction Cleaning Pricing [ 7 Answers ]

I have a cleaning company and will need to come up with a price per unit 1 bedroom post construction cleaning and pre construction cleaning> I will be entering the unit 2 times I'm not sure what to charge?

Sample of construction company's introduction letter required [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I would like to have a sample of construction company's introduction letter

Post Construction Clean Up [ 6 Answers ]

Hi! Good Day to all of you!I just started doing my post construction clean up and as of now I do subcontracting from other company,and now I talk to one builder and he is asking me to give him my bid.Can anyone help me please.I am living here in Toronto,Canada.thanks and have a good day!

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.