Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    royhunt Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2010, 04:42 PM
    Wanted signer, paid via their website. Still need a signer if they accepted payment?
    My landlord wanted a cosigner, but I paid rent via their website. Do I still need a signer if they accepted payment? Texas
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 10, 2010, 06:42 PM

You will have to ask them,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What can a co signer do if they are on the title but the main signer has the title? [ 0 Answers ]

Okay so I am going through a divorce and my soon to be ex's mom co signed on my car her car blew up and I gave the car to her and she took over the payments and evertthing it has been about nine months that she has had it well being the people that they are they are dragging this divorce out making...

Co-signer on a lease [ 4 Answers ]

I have been renting an apartment with a friend on 6 month leases where we have been co-signees to the lease. We have been in the same apartment for over 2 years. With 2 months left on the lease my roommate went to the apartment manager without my knowledge or permission and asked that his name be...

Me and co-signer [ 6 Answers ]

I have a question. I recently got an auto-loan with my friend co-signed for me, since my credit wasn't good enough to get a regular loan. Supposedly, I was in the prime and my friend is co-signer... which I don't really understand what they meant by me being prime... Anyway, I have no...

Getting out of being a co-signer [ 6 Answers ]

My wife has co-signed for a friend of 15+ years and just had a falling out. What can WE do to get my wife off the rental agreement. Oh, BTW, her friend would not have been able to get this apartment had it not been for my wife co-signing for her. Please help.

Co-signer as Creditor? [ 1 Answers ]

A friend (creditor/client) of mine co-signed a loan. The balance is $5400. I missed some payments and he paid them. I am now paying the $200 a month. In the meantime, he has turned the loan to a collection agency, Chase Receivables who sent me a letter saying that I owe a balance of $14,000. ...

View more questions Search