Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shanaanna Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2010, 01:37 PM
    Is there any help financially for supervised visitation is person doesn't have money
    Any help in Clackamas County to help parent pay for supervised vistation?
    GV70 Posts: 2,918, Reputation: 283
    Family Law Expert

Aug 10, 2010, 04:31 PM

No.The taxpayers are not obligated to pay for supervised visitations.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 10, 2010, 04:36 PM

No, have you went back to the judge and asked for a change to a supervised visit by someone that would not charge, ( local pastor, family that would be acceptable)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can a person be listed on a deed if they are not financially responsible? [ 1 Answers ]

I am purchasing a home in the next week and would like my partner's name listed on the deed but not on the mortgage. Is this possible? AND it is an FHA loan, will this change anything if it is an option to add his name?

Supervised visitation [ 2 Answers ]

How can I get supervised visitation for my daughters father?

Violating Visitation and Supervised Visitation [ 5 Answers ]

Good afternoon all, I have read your site and its very informative so I joined I have a two part question and your advice is greatly appreciated. I have a 11mnth old baby boy and I am 30yrs old I left my sons father at the beginning of my pregnancy we dated for 31/2yrs he became abusive wheni told...

Supervised visitation [ 5 Answers ]

Are there any places where I can send my son to visit his father with out me having to be present on the visit?

Supervised Visitation [ 2 Answers ]

My husband and I share joint guardianship (with another grandparent who hasn't been involved for 7 mths) of our two grandchildren. We located their father and have allowed him to have visits with them. Two weeks ago during their visit we were called by the children pleading to pick them up. Their...

View more questions Search