Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PaulC Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

Dec 20, 2006, 01:02 PM
    Whitening
    I tried a few whitening products and they all are painful for me for some reason, any one know why my teeth hurt (sharp pain) and is there a method I can use without the pain?

Paul
    Starman Posts: 1,308, Reputation: 135
    -

Dec 20, 2006, 10:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulC
    I tried a few whitening products and they all are painful for me for some reason, any one know why my teeth hurt (sharp pain) and is there a method I can use without the pain?

Paul

The causes for discomfort are numerous and might involve only the teeth, only the gums, or both. For example, allergy to the whitening agent, or defective restorations, such as crowns and fillings gum disease OE worn enamel are some causes.

You need to consult with your dentist about this. In the meantime I would stop the whitening treatment. Here is an article on the subject:

http://av.rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A9ibyJ7...ng/article.htm
    family Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2007, 08:10 PM
    I have a soft whitish colored bubble or bump not sure what to call it very back of mouth on gum no tooth there about the size of a dime a bit smaller does not hurt but can definatley feel it rubbing against my tongue is this a cyst? Do I need to seek immediate care? Or waituntil Monday? What is it? Thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Has anyone used Lucida-DS whitening pills? [ 40 Answers ]

Hi, if someone has been trying Lucida-DS pills then please tell me about the results... Coz I was thinking to buy it... but I'm not sure if it works... :rolleyes: Remmember to reply:) Thanx alot.

Tooth whitening [ 4 Answers ]

About the laser whitening in the dentist's office, has anyone has that procedure done, and if so, what were the results? I have a little discoloration and wonder if the whitening would even the color out when it is done... any thoughts?

My own idea about whitening [ 1 Answers ]

Hi every one :) I have an idea about skin whitening :cool: : I read topic that say that : UV radiation is producing vitamin D in our body and also it is breaks Down folate, essential vitamin B .

Cosmetic whitening lines [ 1 Answers ]

I live in the US and I've noticed that some department store cosmetics lines have skin whitening lines that are only available in Asia. Has anyone tried any of the products from these lines and how effective they were in skin lightening? Clinique Derma White Chanel Blanc Essentiel Lancome...

View more questions Search