Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lynnnnie Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2010, 12:00 PM
    Phone number to speak to human being at Yahoo
    Have to sign in to Yahoo way too much --I customized My Yahoo page but keeps going to Yahoo page that I don't want.I have to sign in all the time to get to that customized My Yahoo I set up.. I've noted the two weeks of not signing in but doesn't work... when I'm on a web page & go to another many times I have to sign in again.. Getting Angry!! Love to talk to a Human Being at Yahoo but of course the phone number tells you to go online.. anyone out there know a phone number for those Human beings a Yahoo? Are there any ? Thanks
    morgaine300 Posts: 6,561, Reputation: 276
    Uber Member

Aug 10, 2010, 08:09 PM

Half the time I can't even find a way to email them, and they send a canned answer every time. I have to email and get really ticked off before I get any sort of answer at all. Good luck getting a human being on the phone.
    cmeeks Posts: 754, Reputation: 64

Aug 11, 2010, 04:46 AM

Check to make sure you are not deleting the Yahoo cookie. Yahoo uses this cookie to verify tour identity and your login status, without it you will have to log in again.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Yahoo help desk phone number [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, Can anyone help me? I have a problem logging into my Yahoo msn. After attempting to log in, I get a pop up message about trouble shooter. I have followed the instructions regarding the LAN settings using the internet explorer but I'm still having difficulties logging in, my internet connection...

A phone number consist of seven digits plus the area code. How many possible phone nu [ 4 Answers ]

A phone number consist of seven digits plus the area code. How many possible phone numbers can have the area code 229?

Is there a phone number for Yahoo that I can speak to a HUMAN BEING ! Thanks [ 3 Answers ]

Having problems with Yahoo homepage & sign-in

Blocked Phone number calling wireless cell phone [ 4 Answers ]

Hello my name is Jessica. Is there anyway anyone can help me figure out a blocked number that is calling my cell phone? If there is anyway to find out who the blokced number is that is really calling me.

Yahoo Phone Number [ 2 Answers ]

I need a phone number for Yahoo. Can anyone help? Thank you.

View more questions Search