Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    annieeeeex33 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2010, 11:34 AM
    Liking someone
    If a guy likes a girl and she likes him back, what are some reasons he may not ask he out or on a date? If they talk a lot on the phone everyday?
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Aug 10, 2010, 11:36 AM

He's shy,he's not allowed date,he's not sure if she would say yes,he's not confident,he scared,he likes you as a friend but not to date..

As you can see there are lots of reasons,probably more,but there what comes to mind.
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Aug 10, 2010, 06:33 PM
    How long have you two been talking everyday?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Liking someone [ 5 Answers ]

I been wondering is it OK to date a 14 year who likes you very much and your like 18 and that you like her so much anyway m,y question is is it OK to date a 14 year old even if your 18

What to do for him to stop liking her and start liking me [ 2 Answers ]

I really like this guy but I don't think he likes me as much. At first I thought he did cause he would let me play with his hair and told me he doesn't let anybody play with his hair the way that he lets me and all sorts of little things like that , that I would catch on to and the thing is that I...

Still liking my ex while have a boyfriend? [ 2 Answers ]

:o Hey I am Valerie and I am still in love with my ex! But I have a great boyfriend now but its just not like when it was with my ex, and I really need advice PLEASE I don't want to break another guys heart about this ex! Well help me!! Valerie!

View more questions Search