Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eisforx Posts: 34, Reputation: -1

Dec 20, 2006, 12:33 PM
    If a girl has sex in a very young age.. .
    (14)what are the concequences?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 20, 2006, 12:34 PM
    Pregnancy, frigidity (if the experience was bad), uncomfortable sex when she gets older due to irritation.

Now why do you ask?

Dec 20, 2006, 12:38 PM
    Because I was talking to some girl , and she told me the first time she had sex was 14. Now I wonder if she like has a lot of sex since then if she liked it. You know, maybe could have became a "whore", but she said that she only had sex with her boyfriend. And just him. And gave oral sex to another guy she went out for only 2 weeks!
    platanoyatlanta Posts: 6, Reputation: 3

Dec 20, 2006, 12:45 PM
    I Lost It When I Was 13 And I Became Pregnant At 14 But Had An Abortion So I Wouldn't Recommend Anybody To Have Sex When They Are 14 B/c U Are Not Mature Enough And U Don't Really Think About The Consequences If I Could Go Back I Wouldn't Have Done It My Consequences Were Tried To Kill Myself Had To Move And Now I Feel Like I Killed My Baby The Consequences May Varied But They Are Going To Be Close To Mine

Dec 20, 2006, 12:47 PM
    Ok, first 14 is not a "very young age". Young yes, but not VERY young. I would consider very young to be pre-teen.

However 14 is immature to start to be become sexually active. Most 14 yr olds do not have the emotional stability for it.

A whore is defined as someone who engages in sex for money or other pay. I think you are thinking more of a slut, which would be someone who engages in sex just for the pleasure, with anyone without emotional attachment.

This girl does seem on the way to being considered a slut.

Dec 20, 2006, 12:55 PM
    I guess you can call her a slut for giving that guy oral sex. Well now she is going out with one guy, for almost a year and only has sex with him. Before him it was her ex boyfriend that went out for a year too, and that 2-week-guy.

She is only 16 now though. That all happened between 14-16 and she just turned 16.
    O_O!

She is in love with this new guy though, says she'll never leave him. And that his sex is good.. . I just kindda thought 14 was kindda young, to have sex and to be in love.

Dec 20, 2006, 01:02 PM
    So is 16. But not as bad as 14. I wouldn't quite consider her a slut though. A lot would depend on how soon she started having sex with each guy. If she went out with them for several months before having sex that wouldn't make her a slut. But if she went down for them after 1 or 2 dates, well...

Dec 20, 2006, 01:04 PM
    The last one(her boyfriend now), took like 3 or 4 months. So I don't think she's a slut either.
    starsbooty Posts: 119, Reputation: 7

Dec 22, 2006, 11:14 AM
    I was 14 about to be 15, I am no where near a whore.. since then, I am 20 now, I have only had sex with 3 people... all boyfriends.. but it really depends on the person, when you are young have fun but be sure to use protection...
    heartbeauty Posts: 12, Reputation: 2

Dec 25, 2006, 08:50 PM
    Sweetheart if a girl have sex in a very young age like 14..
    She could turn sex maniac
    Or
    She woud not want it again
    Or
    It would effect her whole life..
    Yankeesfans2 Posts: 13, Reputation: 4

Dec 25, 2006, 09:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by heartbeauty
    Sweetheart if a girl have sex in a very young age like 14..
    She could turn sex maniac
    or
    she woud not want it again
    or
    it would effect her whole life ..
    Not neccsarily true.. I had sex at 15, and none of the above is true.. I have only been with that one guy I lost my virignity to and my husband... for now.. lol... and.. although I enjoy the spontaneous and try almost everything.. I am not a sex maniac... lol...
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Dec 25, 2006, 09:20 PM
    27 years old.
    ilovemyboyfriend Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2006, 12:59 AM
    Yes having sex at a age will affect your life I did and I'm really scared to know what's going to happen in the future

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Sex after the age of 55 [ 5 Answers ]

:mad: Hi, I am 53 years old male and my girlfriend is 55 years. I am very active sexualy and she started to loose interest in sex. She would not let me touch her breast or vagina. She also does not and can not achieve orgasm. I have had several conversations with her and wanted to help her to...

Has anyone seen a movie about a young girl who gets buried alive? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, Does anyone remember the title of the movie of a young girl who gets buried alive by robbers(I think) and all they gave her to breath was a tube or straw that came up to the surface of the ground and the robbers or killers left her buried.. she tried to scream by the tube or straw but no...

How do you teach your young children about sex? [ 5 Answers ]

My 5 year old son has been masturbating ever since I can remember, but after he turned 2, he learned not to do it in public, although I know he has continued to do it fairly regularly on his own. He started learning this year in school the different parts of the body, including sexual organs. He...

Who sang 'Young Girl'? [ 1 Answers ]

A country song, popular mid-70's, 'Young Girl' - some lyrics-'young girl, get out of my mind, my love for you is way out of line, better run girl, you're much too young girl

Starting a business at a young age [ 4 Answers ]

I am starting a computer business and I am only 16, my question is "will people trust me although i am young" will I get any business at all please respond thank you..

View more questions Search