Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    carysthom Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2010, 04:03 AM
    I am hearing a light tapping, banging noise in my ear can you tell me what it is?
    It's a tapping, banging noise, but light...
    carysthom Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2010, 04:26 AM
    Someone answer this girl, answer me, I'm only young and the noise is annoying
    PattyA Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2010, 11:26 AM
    Hi Sweet; Consider yourself one of the chosen few to have to suffer the Microwave Auditory Effect. Most of us have to sleep with a fan running. We listen to music and stay active. We do our best to not let it get to us. Rest when you can and know that Scientist and Doctors around the world are working on letting governments know that their is a problem. Please do not use a cell phone or be around WiFi systems as this will only aggravate your bodys nervous system.
    Hang in there

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tapping noise in one area of house after toilet flushes.. when water is coming back [ 3 Answers ]

HELP! :eek:Very irritating noise. I have three toilets in my house and this applies to all three. After flushing the toilet... there's a constant tapping noise during the time when the tank is being filled. The tapping noise is in one location of the house. Here's what I've done so far: *No...

Tapping noise in new toilet [ 3 Answers ]

Brand new toilet and we hear a tapping noise but not all the time. What is this?

Banging/Tapping Noise when turning on faucet/flushing toilet [ 3 Answers ]

Hi guys! In addition to my little problem with my toilet posted in another thread (can fix it easily), I have another issue. Every time I use the upstairs shower/toilets/sink, when running water, a loud banging/tapping noise appears. When you turn it off, the banging noise still appears...

View more questions Search