Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chickyDEE Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2003, 10:01 AM
    Relationships
    Well.. I'm really confused. I've been with this guy for a 3 years now.. Since high school.. And I really love him.. We have a sexual relationship but in recent months we haven't had sex.. I didn't notice how long it had been until my boyfriend pin pointed it out to me. I love him so dearly.. But he thinks I am going off him.. Am I.. I don't think I am.. Or am I really falling out of love with him with out knowing.. We had a bit of a break six months ago and I became good friends with another guy.. Who I thought was also very kind.. But found I compared him to my boyfriend too much and found it impossible to move on.. But now being back with my boyfriend the other guy found out and won't talk to me anymore.. Which I am finding very depressing... I want him to still be friends.. But he's too busy off with other girls so I've been told... Apparently though he doesn't find any of them good enough and his mates are always complaining how he's comparing them to me all the time... And he can't get over me.. Mean while my boyfriend who I'm with.. And love is saying I'm going off him but I'm just so confused. Can any of you work out what my brain is thinking
    chaz1797 Posts: 79, Reputation: 2

May 14, 2003, 08:30 PM
    Relationships
    Maybe you need to look at what your feeling and think that maybe you've outgrown your old relationship and need to move on... Or what is making you guys fall apart and not close, have you sat down and talked about what is going on and if this guy wants you so much why is he seeing other women, come on he should be trying to get you back if he really cares... so give your thoughts a chance to explore what is happening within you and if your old relationship can be salvaged then go fporward if not then it's time for a change. Best of luck and Godd Bless

Chaz :) remember you have to do what is going to make you happy
    The Nobleman Posts: 16, Reputation: -4

Dec 24, 2007, 06:51 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by chickyDEE
    Well..im really confused. Ive been with this guy for a 3 years now.. since high school.. and i really love him.. we have a sexual relationship but in recent months we havent had sex.. i didnt notice how long it had been until my boyfriend pin pointed it out to me. I love him so dearly.. but he thinks i am going off him.. am i .. i dont think i am.. or am i really falling out of love with him with out knowing .. ??? We had a bit of a break 6months ago and i became good friends with another guy.. who i thought was also very kind.. but found i compared him to my boyfriend too much and found it impossible to move on.. but now being back with my boyfriend the other guy found out and wont talk to me anymore.. which i am finding very depressing... i want him to still be friends.. but hes too busy off with other girls so ive been told... apparently though he doesnt find any of them good enough and his mates are always complaining how hes comparing them to me all the time..... and he can't get over me.. mean while my boyfriend who im with.. and love is saying im going off him but im just so confused. Can any of you work out what my brain is thinking
    Its funny you should ask that.. my advice on this one... is be very careful if you still want to be friends with your old boyfriend... also though make him aware of the consquences if he should beyoud that line.
    Be nice to him... not to nice... since he happens to be the father of your present child... However when u are with the dude you love... make him aware that he is the main dude in your life.
    indugent_me Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2010, 03:34 AM
    Comment on The Nobleman's post
    Who do you love? Why do you care if you have a boyfriend already? Can you see you so called "good friend" is busy with some other girls... maybe your boyfriend lose faith in you which is horrible and sad

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Relationships [ 7 Answers ]

My boyfriend won't take no for an answer and he keeps pressuring for sex. I gave it up once, but now I think that's all he wants. Please help! :'(

Relationships [ 12 Answers ]

:mad: :confused: well the thing is I like this guy and he like me to but we live in 2 diff states and plus I'm afraid to get hurt again cuzi have been hurt so much latley I'm really scared andi just so worried that if I date him then it gt happen again and I hate getting...

Relationships [ 5 Answers ]

There was this guy I was going out with and we broke up back in march! We went out for about 3months. I'm not the type of person to dwelll on someone but I don't know there was definitely something about this person and I can't put my finger on it... I don't know what to do were not friends...

Relationships [ 2 Answers ]

I feel that I resist leting anyone get close, that I'm better off as a loner, but I want someone to love me. This tendency could be residual effects from a strained Mother-Daughter relationship. What should I do to improve my relationships?

Relationships [ 1 Answers ]

Dear Advice, I do not know what to do. See I had this boyfriend last year. And well we broke up over the summer and here it is in May and I still miss him. I know people says it takes time. But, how am I supposed to feel when I see his with these other girls. Sure I have dated other people...

View more questions Search