Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jimy22 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2010, 03:11 PM
    Buss grants
    I would like to open up a small martial arts school, is there a such grant that can help me out with that...
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 9, 2010, 05:09 PM

Not normally, are you putting it into some ultra depressed area, are you going to provide free lessons to low income and the such ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Buss bar [ 14 Answers ]

When adding a neutral/grounding buss bar to the main panel how do you connect to the existing bar. I was told at home depot to just butt them edge to edge.

Gnd buss [ 2 Answers ]

I need to know the awg for a hot wire neutral wire &

Gnd Buss Clarification [ 1 Answers ]

I putting in a 100amp sub panel. I know you have to keep the neutral and ground separate in the sub panel. BUT there are two neutral bars one on each side in my GE box. My question is can I take the bar out that connects the neutral bars together, use one for equipment grounding and the other for...

Small buss. Grant [ 1 Answers ]

As a mother of seven I would love to know where to apply for a small buss. Grant. I would love to better the life for my children and own my own buss. I have no money just dreams. Is there any where online I can apply. Please help my dreams come true.

Looking for help with my internet buss [ 5 Answers ]

I'm trying build me a web internet store like bussines www.soldiersandgaer.com Going need rebuild my site need advice on building Also any know places to find whole sale product or drop shippers I'm Tommy

View more questions Search