Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kesavan Posts: 118, Reputation: 1

Dec 20, 2006, 10:45 AM
    We riding bycicle, when tyre pressure is low we fell riding is hard. Why?

Please anyone tell the actual answer!
    Thanks Rudi_in, for posting your answer to the Ask Me Help Desk. Please answer also this question.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Dec 20, 2006, 10:58 AM
    More rolling resistance when the tires are soft.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 20, 2006, 11:00 AM
    Did you mean FEEL riding is hard? Then the answer is as Need said, the lower the pressure, the more tire contacts the road, the more rolling resistance.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Briggs 12 hp riding mower [ 1 Answers ]

I have a problem with a defective float needle and I bought a carb repari kit. Everything went OK except I am having trouble adjusing the carb to run without having to have the choke partially open. I see a float needle adj and an adjustment on top of the carb. Anyone have a manual or...

Missing riding so much... [ 1 Answers ]

My brother died from a motorcycle accident just 3 years ago. We had so many plans to ride together,we both were going to get sportbikes. All our plans were cut short by this ******* driver who parked his vehicle across a small country road my brother and his friend were travelling on. To make a...

MTD Riding Mower [ 1 Answers ]

Greetings All, I have an MTD 12hp 36inch cut riding mower that I just bought as a spare. I was told it needed a new battery so I bought and installed it. Problem is when I try to start it I get a whining or "spinning" sound. I'm far from being a mechanic BUT it sounds like a starter and or...

Honda Riding Mower [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 1990 Honda 3813 riding mower. It starts fine, but once I engage the blade, the mower proceeds very slowly in 5th gear then dies out (chokes out). When I don't have the blade engaged, it moves fine. It also will not go up a slight incline without choking out. Any suggestions?

Riding Mower Problem [ 1 Answers ]

My son has an old Lawn Chief riding mower that he purchased used. I finally got it started, but had to do so by shorting out the solenoid with a screwdriver to get it to turn over. Are any manuals available for these lawn mowers? The other idea I had was to put in a heavy duty push button...

View more questions Search