Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    newjob Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2010, 01:57 PM
    2008 honda civic air conditioner problems, air flow hot only when standing still fan
    My 2008 Honda Civic was having air conditioner problems, there is cold air when moving but when standing still hot air comes out. Had fan replaced but problem still exists now now engine will not start. Electric windows work and lights.
    newjob Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2010, 02:02 PM
    My 2008 Honda Civic was having airconditioning problems. When the car is moving the air flow was cold but when at a stand still the air was hot. Replaced fan motor but problem still exists and now the car will not start. You can here a clicking and lights plus windows still work. Tried jumping and was unsuccessful.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Air conditioner not blowing cold air, inside fan runs, but outside unit does not. [ 2 Answers ]

Unit not blowing cold air. Fan runs. Outside unit does not.

Just replaced thermostat and now york air conditioner blowing hot air [ 1 Answers ]

Just changed broken honeywell thermostat with same model. Turned it on to cool, and now the system seems to be reversed? Thermostat set to cool, but outside the freon pipes are very hot to touch and wind coming out of top is cool. Hot air is coming out of vents as if the heat were switched on. ...

Need to Replace GE Fan Motor for outside York air conditioner air conditioner [ 2 Answers ]

The motor model number is 5KCP39EG IT IS A HP 1/4, VOLT 208/230, rpm 1075, hz 60-50 pHASE 1. Are they making this motor anywhere? If so where? Thanks

My air conditioner has low air flow [ 1 Answers ]

I just purchased my house and noticed air flow at the intake was very low. I removed the cover and discovered that the filter was not installed. I'm not sure haw long it went without the filter. It is a Rheem criterian Air and Furnace combined. What can I do to get the air flow back to normal? I...

View more questions Search