Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mogrann Posts: 860, Reputation: 193
    Dogs Expert

Aug 9, 2010, 09:01 AM
    World of Warcraft
    I play WoW and have been trying to explain to people why I enjoy it more than real life and them not understanding, I finally found my answer in a song on YouTube. I am posting it here so others can see it.

http://youtu.be/ltM5jHIJFw4

I really don't understand why my doctors find it bad that I play WoW and enjoy it more than real life. I mean real life can be so mean and in this game I can play a good looking female who helps others and is treated nicely. I do still visit people and go out to do things but I must say I enjoy WoW more than anything else.

Check out some similar questions!

World of warcraft and marriages. [ 7 Answers ]

Hello :) I have heard the saying that 'world of warcraft destroys marriages/relationships' I myself have found this to be true... thankfully we both agreed to get rid of the game for a while and focus on us. But I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this? Typcially what...

World Of Warcraft (for free) [ 10 Answers ]

I am trying to find a way to get W.O.W. for free. Can anyone help me?:confused:

World of warcraft [ 6 Answers ]

I deleted my account from world of warcraft cause I had a new computer and it wouldent work on it so I deleted every trace of me from it. I then got a new computer which it would work on when I went to make a new account it wouldent work it said it had already been used once and cannot be used...

World of Warcraft Problems [ 3 Answers ]

Ever since the last patch, my WoW game has been acting weird. Every once in a while icons for spells will disappear, words will look like barcodes, items will have the wrong or no picture, and certain objects will turn black with multicolored spots. Also, every time I try to get into the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.