Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nikkiad Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 20, 2006, 08:42 AM
    Could I Be Pregnant
    My question is could I be pregnant, because I have some symptoms (nausea w/some vomiting, sore breast, the linea nigra(faint) and palmer erythema.) My period is due around the 30 of this month, so I really wouldn't know until then. I have 2 children already and I predicted I was pregnant with the both of them because of the way my body felt ( it feels the same as before) My period for November was heavy for one day then stop then light for 2 more days, (this isn't normal for me) so I took a couple of home pregnancy tests and they were negative. I only like this smell of my husband everything else stinks bad.Could you help me figure out if we are having baby #3 T hanks Nikkia
    Northwind_Dagas Posts: 348, Reputation: 83

Dec 20, 2006, 08:47 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikkiad
    Could I Be Pregnant
    Yes, you COULD be but you already know that as you said it is the same as before. Try another home test, maybe even a different brand, or see your doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to get pregnant [ 3 Answers ]

I want to have a baby and I am not having any luck me and my husband have been trying for 3 months I have been off the pill for almost 4 months and we have tried a few different ways and still no luck help us please I am wanting this so very bad help me

Help! Am I Pregnant? [ 11 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 17. I recently had unprotected sex with my boyfriend. I am not to sure if I am pregnant, as I have come on my period. So does that mean I am pregnant? Thank You xx:confused: Can someone please help, Im in so much pain!!

Pregnant? [ 6 Answers ]

:eek: Well, I'm new to these forumns. And I figured I would get a general opinion on here about what's happened with me and my girlfriend. We had sex tonight, and niether of us noticed that the condom broke. I went off in her, and she's 2 weeks before her period. In short, well, primetime...

About being pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

Can you tell if you pregnant after 3 days? If so how can you tell?

Could I be pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

I have been having a lot of cramping for the last few weeks. Normally in between periods I have a day or two where I might feel a little crampy but I have been consistently crampy for the last few weeks. Everyday all day. Not like bad cramps but I know they are there. I was recently in to the...

View more questions Search