Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Batty1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2010, 04:09 AM
    Children's films 1980-1990
    HI,

I am after the name of an animated children's film I watched as a child. All I can remember is a king in his kingdom and there was a bit robot who destroyed the kingdom. Not sure if there was any singing in it... knowing me and the types of films I used to watch there could well have been. But I remember this baddy controlling this huge robot and crushing buildings.
    There must have been a wedding -prince/princess cause I remember fireworks.

Check out some similar questions!

Children's fantasy films in 70s [ 5 Answers ]

I've been trying to remember a film I watched as a young child mid 80s nt sure when it was made and don't have much to go off. I can remember it's a fantasy aboout a girl she meets like a book worm or something and I can remember her eating a peach off a tree that's inside this glass dome thing!...

1990 1980 movie sci fi family pixie dust [ 2 Answers ]

When I was younger, I saw a movie, but I vaguely remember it. It went something like this. It was a real movie (not cartoon) that took place in around the 1980's or 1990's. I think it's a sci fi family movie. A couple kids around 10 or so found a small bag full of some kind of magical dust. A...

Children's films from the 90's about a gorilla [ 1 Answers ]

A movie from the 90's I think about children who are hiding a gorilla, possibly in a treehouse from their parents.

Late 1980 - Early 1990 toy with spinning ball [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for the name of this toy which would have been around in the lat 1980 - early 1990's. It was an outdoor toy, about the size of a hula hoop. It had a track in which a ball would spin around, however the ball was not held in the track. The goal was to sping the ball around the inside...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.