Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rhiannahunt Posts: 124, Reputation: 2

Aug 9, 2010, 12:31 AM
    Need money in checking to get approved..
    So I have a quick question. We put a offer on a house and have to wait for sep 1st to get approved... due to being able to use bonuses and overtime. Our mortgage lady told us that the lender may like to see 3 months of mortgage payments and our up front fees. The seller agreed to our offer and to pay our closing costs. Up front fees which are 4 months of insurance, 6 months of taxes... etc and mortgage payments would be roughly around 5700.00 Thing is I know we will have 4900.00 in our checking account... My question is my husband has a 401 with around 22k in it... our invested is a little over 10k. Can they look at this too and see we have that to fall back on if need be. Of course we don't plan on it. But we are ready to move and if we are 800.00 under will the not approve us?

Thanks

Check out some similar questions!

Money Until Disability is Approved [ 3 Answers ]

I am almost 57 years old and disabled. I was recently turned down on my Social Security Disability claim. However, I do anticipate it will go through on my appeal. The problem is figuring out how to make it until that happens! I need to know if there is anyone out there able to help me either by...

Take money from my checking account [ 1 Answers ]

My wife is filing for single bankruptcy I am not on any of the accounts but I have paid some of them using my bank account number electronically she is not on my bank account. Can her creditors attack my banking account that is only in my name since I have used it before to pay some of the bills....

Joint checking account money [ 1 Answers ]

My grandmother died on feb.5th 2008. She already transferred her property to my father before she died. Her checking account was a joint one with a friend of the family and her caregiver. The friend|caregiver never put any money in the account or used the account. My question is the money in the...

Can a creditor just take money from your checking account? [ 2 Answers ]

We just learned an old debt (over 7 years old) just took all our money from our checking account! What can we do? Can they do this? Nobody notified us...

Money taken from my checking account without notification [ 1 Answers ]

I had a credit card a few years ago that went into collections. I attempted a few times to make payment arrangements with this company but the company always refused my offer. After at least a year going by I finally received papers stating that the credit card company turned the account over to an...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.