Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    phooli Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2010, 08:01 PM
    80s cartoon. Rusting robot at the end.
    I have been perplexed about an animated movie from my childhood in the 80s. All I can remember about it is that a female robot rusts to death at the end. Anyone know what it is?

Check out some similar questions!

80s/90s cartoon about a doll where reality goes to a cartoon [ 19 Answers ]

There was a doll that a movie was made about or vice versa, I can't remember. Anyway, these 2 girls, one is the doll, crawl through a little toy tunnel type thing and turn into a cartoon. They meet a rich spoiled girl and she has all these amazing toys in a huge room in her mansion. Then there is a...

Robot movie from 80s [ 0 Answers ]

I can't remember the title of this movie. Boy build himself a robot with four wheel and a claw on top of it. It's a remote controlled robot. Robot has also a camera. Some kind of gang kidnaps his girlffriend and he use his robot to save her. I think it was some kind of motorcycle gang. Robot has...

Cartoon about a man in a robot suit [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for the name of a cartoon that was out either in the 80s or early 90s. It was about a man that can go into a robot suit after using a crystal. He can only be in the suit for a max of a half our before he starts to turn bad. His crystal eventually gets broken and he uses a bigger...

Red Robot 80's, not a cartoon though [ 2 Answers ]

Hi Does anyone know of a series that featured a group of spaceships traveling to an unknown destination that interlocked into the shape and mannerisms of a robot if and when trouble arose? It wasn't a cartoon but puppetry I'm thinking. Any help would be gratefully received

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.