Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    supermom6 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2010, 03:42 PM
    I'm looking for unique tattoo that I can have my 7 kids names one of which died
    I would like to have a tattoo done but not sure of design it needs to be unique and or unusual but also beautiful I want it to have my six children's names on and also my 7ths child's name who sadly died last year can you help me
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Aug 8, 2010, 04:05 PM

Perhaps a coral reef with little fishies floating around representing each child. You can add characteristics to show each of them. Maybe a halo for the lost love. Bigger smaller according to age. Favorite colors and such.

EDIT: You could also research some fish to get matching characteristics, like a "sucker fish" or other types that may share characteristics with the children.
    FoxCash Posts: 160, Reputation: 125

Aug 8, 2010, 04:59 PM

Do a Google search for Family Tree Tattoos there are a lot of nice designs where your children's names could be added in with the branches of the tree or leaves of it.

Another idea is to do like a birds on a wire tattoo and either have their names below the birds or inside the birds body and have the child you lost in the middle and maybe a different color than the other birds.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unique pet names for a kitten [ 27 Answers ]

Hi I'm new. I was looking for pet names when I found this site. I was wondering if anyone had any or could come up with any ideas on pet names for a cat, with ice cream being the topic, that are unique, that you wouldn't mind me considering for my new kitten. She is calico with short hair. I've...

Kids mom on ssi died but she didn't work.do kids qualify? [ 1 Answers ]

My children mother past away at age 38 in New Jersey. She had no work history, but she received ssi benefits for 10yrs. Do my children qualify for any benefits.

How to count unique values in specific names [ 1 Answers ]

Hi guys, Anyone can help me what is the formula in excel MS office 2007 Of counting the unique numbers in one column A against column B Example: Column A (Cheque Numbers) Column B 1234 Charice 1235 ...

View more questions Search