Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    charliebear21 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2010, 02:59 PM
    Replacing maple chase thermostat with ritetemp thermostat model # 6030
    Replacing maple chase thermostat with ritetemp thermostat model # 6030

Check out some similar questions!

Thermostat 6030 ritetemp [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 6030 ritetemp thermostat, 7 day programmable with an energy star approved program. I have tried the 7 day program & custom program. Seems that there is a communication problem in the thermostat. The thermostat will work if it is manual turned on. Why won't the other problems work?

Changing Thermostat from Maple/Chase 09620 to Ritetemp 8022C [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to change out my Maple/Chase 09620 programmable thermostat with a Ritetemp 8022C programmable thermostat. The Maple Chase has a wire to the E terminal, but there is no comparable terminal on the Ritetemp. The Maple/Chase terminals with corresponding wire colors are: C - Blue, L...

I have a carrier ac with gas heat and am trying to wire in a ritetemp 6030 thermostat [ 1 Answers ]

I have a carrier ac unit with gas heat. I am trying to wire in a ritetemp 6030 thermostat. Now I have a blue/common wire for my 24v,along with the other red, white, green, and yellow. When I hook it up my ac shows a code of solid red which indicates (control has 24vac) yet I do not get any ac...

How do I wire a thermostat, replacing Maple Chase with Hunter? [ 4 Answers ]

I have a Maple Chase 09520 thermostat that I am replacing with a Hunter Just Right thermostat. There are 7 wires for the Maple Chase and only 5 for the Hunter. Which do I use? And what do I do with the extras? This is how it is wired in the Maple Chase: Blue-->C Red-->R Yellow-->Y White-->E...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.