Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shanemorrison Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2010, 10:44 AM
    Should I die now
    I am would consider myself the mose unfortunate guy as things are working in the way which no guy wants it to be.

I was a good looking guy during my College days but then due to my poooor academics I was not able to join in my dream job which I want to be.

So soon after I completed my graduation I started to work (just for the sake that I do not want to bea burden for my parents any more).
    I did not like that job but still I was sticking to that job becoz I was not my dream job.
    Since I did not like my job I was not Performing well in that profile.

Soon I realised that I was having a receding hairline which is a initial stage for baldness.

Whn I consulted a Hair loss treatment center they it was just a initial stage and it after some test they said that I might due to heredity.

Now then I concentrated on doing some classes and as my dream job requires some certifications I did all those and after couple of years I got my dream job. Now I am working at one of top 20 firms in the (Fortune 500 list) with a decent package.

Good till here.. but the irony is just in the couple of years I became bald. Yes at the age of 24 :-( :-(.

Though I work well and I also have had a good reputation at my work place now because of this baldness I was deeply Depressed.

I feel like I am treated like an **** these days,, when I go out I feel like people are laughing at me and then they are cursing me or abusing me badly.

I do not feel I like going out and I am feeling like,

When I was a good looking guy I was not having a good job
    When I have a good job my looks kills me alive and burns me alive.

I do not drink

I do not smoke

I do not have any girl friends

Etc.. but my baldness kills me and it riuns my professional life as well

I do not know how to deal with baldness and often ask myself should I die?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 8, 2010, 11:01 AM

You are considering suicide because you are bald? Plenty of attractive men are bald but I'm sure you don't want to hear that. I have never known anyone to be cursed by strangers because he is bald, by the way.

Look into toupes, hair weaves, hair plugs, whatever you can afford.

I think there are bigger problems here. You need to talk to a professional to see what they are.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 8, 2010, 11:11 AM

Bald and balding men are sexy. Women love balding men. Look at photos of men in Hollywood and in sports -- Michael Jordan, Bruce Willis, Patrick Stewart, Taye Diggs, Sean Connery, Andre Agassi, Vin Diesel, Ron Howard, and my nephew Kurt.

Shave your head and look really gorgeous and sexy!

I suspect it's your attitude toward yourself (poor self-esteem) that's the problem, not how much hair is on your head.
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Aug 8, 2010, 11:23 AM

Yul Brynner... Stop seeing all the bad things. We are all blessed.
    Get yourself out of this "poor little me" attitude.

People don't want to around an unhappy , down on them self person. You can fix it.

So you don't have your dream job? At least your working. Look at the people who have lost their homes and life savings because of losing a job.

Stop and thank the Lord for every moment you are here.
    0rphan Posts: 1,282, Reputation: 240
    Ultra Member

Aug 9, 2010, 01:46 PM

I think your balding is secondary to your personal problems concerning yourself.

Here in the uk, lads and men are shaving their heads, it's the latest fashion, girls love it, especially if they get a tan as well.

The fact that you are bald is not why you don't have a girl friend, it's because you don't much like yourself, never mind love yourself: negative vibes is what you put out there, this will not return anything positive.

Change how you think about yourself:positive thinking, look in the mirror each morning, tell yourself how wonderful you are, what a great day your going to have, how confident you feel,how your going to greet people with a hi how are you, then smile.
    Use a good after shave, deodorant and walk tall.

Say it believe it every day: live it.
    It will take a while but it does work.

It really doesn't matter what you do for a living as long as you are enjoying life.

When someone makes the odd comment about your baldness, laugh with them, make a joke of it:i'm having a bad hair day or it took me ages to polish my head this morning... get what I mean, you are definitely taking this lack of hair to a silly degree, it's you the person who needs to change from negative to positive, the person everyone will want to spend time with, so chin up, stop wallowing in what might have been and promote the person inside: kind, caring but most of all a sense of humour... it's what gets you through in this life.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 9, 2010, 05:27 PM

So you don't like your job and you are losing your hair,

Most people sadly don't like their jobs, they work to pay bills to enjoy life.

Find a new job, find one you may enjoy more

Hair loss, make the best of it
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 9, 2010, 05:33 PM

I'll add one thing - a dear friend of mine had cancer. She underwent chemo and radiation and lost all of her hair. It didn't save her life but it did extend her life. I will always miss her.

You have no sense of what's important in life.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A movie where teenagers are playing a video game and if they die in the game they die [ 3 Answers ]

A movie about teenagers that are playing a video gane and when they die in the game they die in real life.

I want to die [ 9 Answers ]

I want to die because my life is bull. I don't have any good friend or something. I should die rite?:(

I want to die [ 4 Answers ]

My g/f of nearly 8 years has broken my heart she drifted away I still feel the same way as I did the first day I met her I can't cope any more I need your help how can I end this pain what is the easiest way to do this without putting my parents through hell I really want this want to show her how...

I want to die [ 4 Answers ]

Hi my names johny I'm 13 years old most of you probably won't listen to my little life story but ill try and hope for some help. Well I started life as a normal happy baby went to primary school, I was figting a lot but I had quite a lot of friends, but I hated school so I changed in year 4 and...

View more questions Search