Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Inshaab Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2010, 05:11 AM
    Can we believe the some miracles EX:flyed the kuba in nepal what you think about it?
    Itz mean:some non Muslims tall "you all speak your god is most power full itz true mean your god he will take the kuba and he will build it"after that kuba was fly to itz place.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Aug 8, 2010, 05:12 AM
    Can you rewrite your post in proper English please?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

If you saw Jesus work miracles would you believe? [ 164 Answers ]

Apparently many folks in some towns did not. The seeds were plentifully sown but the harvest was meager. See here. Today's Gospel (Lk 10:13-16): Jesus said, ŤAlas for you Chorazin! Alas for you Bethsaida! So many miracles have been worked in you! If the same miracles had been performed in Tyre...

Morbidly Obese and need to loose weight now- any miracles [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I need any advice, insiraptional storie, food diaries, in fact anywting Im a 21 year old female who is fearful to say weighs 22 stone I have managed. I have always been heavy for my age and come from a family if big people however I have come gto braking point I look in the mirror and don't...

I DON'T believe in Religion [ 48 Answers ]

I, as an idividual do not believe in any religion. Sometimes it angers me when people get offended that I do not believe in God, its my personal choice. I just think that religions start a lot of conflict and don't make any sense. Am I wrong to feel this way?

Super Natural Miracles Testimonies! [ 10 Answers ]

Hello, I am in need of a super natural miracle, I believe God is a miracle worker and through his son Jesus Christ we a conquerors. I need to work on my faith, and study the word of God, this is where I lack in my life. My question is, is there anyone out there who have been blessed in...

I don't believe this! [ 6 Answers ]

A few weeks ago, my wife and I were driving about a 100 miles to visit family. While on the interstate we came to a complete stop due to an accident ahead. As we sat there it became apparent that this was going to take quite some time so we turned around through the medium, went back to the next...

View more questions Search