Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    annascott Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2003, 10:04 PM
    Man and Work and Relationship
    Dear experts,

I have dated with my boyfriend for about 2 months. He is an energetic and social-type person. Besides, he is confident and optimistic. Also, he is usually busy with his work. Sometimes, he works overtime.

As recently, he has some problems to solve with his work, I found that he does not pay much attention on me. I would like to know how man deal with work and dating relationship.

Also, I want to know how can I support him in this period. (But he does not want to make me worried and bring his difficulties after work). How can I be faithful with this relationship during such critical period (i.e. When he put much time on work) as sometimes I feel lost and insecured.

Love,
    Anna
    brightblue Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2003, 12:44 AM
    Just as always be there for him. If he gets distant... bring him hback to the future... make him laugh and try to get him to talk about other things besides work... it will help him relax.
    chaz1797 Posts: 79, Reputation: 2

May 14, 2003, 10:55 PM
    Have you communicated this to him and that this is how you feel? Also remember that in a relationship it has to be a 50/50 thing and sometimes those sacrafices we make now pay off in the long run... Talk to him and what your feeling and ask how can you make things easy for him, and at the same time plan romantic moments for yourself to take him away from his work. Best of luck and God bless

Chaz :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Relationship [ 8 Answers ]

2 yrs. Ago I met someone... both of us are married. He's married 17 yrs. 25 for me. We met walking our dogs in the park. Don't know where to begin... we had lots in common, he has met my husband, I have met his wife. Oh gosh, this is going to be too long of a story. Let's see. We got very...

Relationship [ 3 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend just broke up, he told me for the last two months it's been nothing but arguments and he feels that mybe we should step back and be friends and if it's meant for us to get back together then it will happen. He told me abfter talking for a some time he would call back but didn't,...

Three man relationship [ 2 Answers ]

:-/Hi yes believe it or not I am in a three way male relationship. My 1st partner and I have been together 10 years. We decided to bring in a third 2 years ago which was more my idea than his. (dumb me) They have bonded very well together and I seem to be getting pushed out of the picture. My...

Relationship [ 2 Answers ]

Is this website askme the same of askmehelpdesk,and how can I ask a question step by step please?

View more questions Search