Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    prettyv1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 20, 2006, 12:35 AM
    No signal
    When shutting down, my monitor nor hard drive cut off. You hear a click and the monitor says no signal. I have to hold in button on hard drive for system to cut off. Can anybody help me? I am a beginner Thanks
    TheSavage Posts: 564, Reputation: 96

Dec 20, 2006, 05:30 AM
    I assume you know to go to the start button in the lower left corner of your screen -- click it -- select turn off computer -- and pick your option from the next box?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pc problem no signal [ 1 Answers ]

I install a video card, and memory and received a no signal message from the monitor, what is the problem.

No Monitor Signal [ 12 Answers ]

Hello, I recently tried to install a Radeon 9550 256mb AGP, on a compaq. Being the idiot I am I did not uninstall the on-board video first, I inserted the videocard and now I get no signal to the monitor, I have tried removing the Radeon and using the onboard video again, but still no picture. All...

Formatted C and now no signal! [ 3 Answers ]

Hi The problem probably begins with the fact that I am no PC guru but I already know that (and you will to after reading this) so here's what happened... I wanted to reinstall Windows XP so stupidly I thought why not format my C - that has the OS on it - so that all the junk will be cleaned...

No Signal [ 3 Answers ]

Just built a new system. Pretty sure most of the specs are irrelevant except that you should know it's onboard video. So far the best I can come up with is that it's a faulty motherboard. Basically what happens is... nothing. I hook everything up, power up the computer and... nothing. Nothing...

No video no signal [ 5 Answers ]

I had a problem with the video of my computer. There was no screen, it was blank. I tried the monitor on another computer and it worked. I also tried a different monitor on the same computer and it didn't work, so I determined it to be the box. The motherboard has a built in video card, serial,...

View more questions Search