Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pytluv101 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2010, 05:23 PM
    How do I get piled up dirt and dead skin off my feet?
    How do I get caked up dirt and dead skin off the heels and middle of feet

Aug 7, 2010, 05:26 PM

Im a 22 yr old African American female who has soft and wavy hair that breaks easily I need to know how to make my hair grow without braids
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Aug 7, 2010, 05:27 PM

After a good soaking and brushing. A lot will come off with a washcloth. For tougher areas I would suggest after soaking a pumice stone to remove calluses.

Ref:

pumice stone items - Get great deals on Health Beauty, Home Garden items on eBay.com!
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 7, 2010, 05:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by pytluv101 View Post
    Im a 22 yr old African American female who has soft and wavy hair that breaks easily i need to know how to make my hair grow without braids
    You can Google "how to strengthen hair" (without quote marks) and get sites that will give you info on foods to eat and vitamins to take. Protein is the key, plus B-complex, if I remember correctly. There are over-the-counter natural remedies you can take, but usually they are expensive. Viviscal is one of them, but is over $1 a pill. Some shampoos claim they strengthen hair, and probably do.

Aug 8, 2010, 11:53 AM

I have also tried the pumice stone and still no better results the tougher areas are still tough and hard to get the dirty dead skin
    asking Posts: 2,673, Reputation: 660
    Ultra Member

Aug 8, 2010, 12:03 PM

I think you should have your thyroid hormone levels checked. There's a possibility that the brittle hair and thickened skin on your feet is a sign of a hypothyroidism. Check this out.

Either way, I would consult a doctor about the possibility of some kind of general health problem. Make sure they take you seriously and not just focus on how you look.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What will it cost to tile a kitchen floor that is 12 feet wide by 20 feet long if the [ 5 Answers ]

What will it cost to tile a kitchen floor that is 12 feet wide by 20 feet long if the tile cost $8.91 per square yard?

Dead skin [ 3 Answers ]

Dead skin scrap off the forehead. Comes back the Next day. Regenerating itself. What can be done?

Need definitions for dead against /dead mens shoes/ dead marines [ 2 Answers ]

I need help with the definitions of dead against /dead mens shoes/ dead marines for socioloy class . Please help

How to get beautiful skin how to look drop dead gourges [ 1 Answers ]

How do I get flawless skin ?what mosterisers to look out for? Steamers foundation to match my skin? How to look beautiful and how to look naturel

View more questions Search