Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stormn49 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2010, 10:57 AM
    How do you find the model # on an older Craftsman riding mower. The id decal under th
    I have an older Craftsman riding mower. The id decal under the seat is unreadable. Is there a mdeal plate or something sonewhere that I just haven't found.
    crigby Posts: 4,343, Reputation: 107
    Outdoor Power Equipment Expert

Aug 7, 2010, 06:28 PM

Hi,
    Baring the availability of the machines model number, how about the numbers off the engine, I can do more than most would suspect from them; may be able to give you the model number, believe it or not!Peace,
    Clarke

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Craftsman riding mower ( model # 917.273752) [ 1 Answers ]

The gear shift works very hard, particularly since I adjusted the brake. Does the brake adjustment effect the gear shift? If so, is it as simple as readjusting the brake? If not, how do I get the gear shift to move more freely? Thanks!

Routing of Belt on Craftsman Riding Mower 200 Model 48 Cut [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Craftsman 200Model, 20 HP, 48 inch cut that needs to have a new belt put on it and I need to know how to route the new belts. Thank You for your help917 242

Model lt1000 craftsman riding mower [ 2 Answers ]

I have a craftsman lt1000 riding mower, I have no belt diagram, and belt is loose blades want turn, Does anybody know how to adjust belt, My grass is getting high thanks

View more questions Search