Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    abcdf Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2010, 09:08 AM
    AIU is university or what
    I have finished my Bachelor, master and docterate, I have paid a lot of money. I woulld like to ask, these degrees are usable for international matters?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Aug 7, 2010, 09:16 AM
    I suggest you read this sticky: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/furthe...lls-56488.html

But by the sounds of it you have already been scammed into buying from a degree mill without actually doing any work.
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Aug 11, 2010, 01:06 PM

May not be quite so bad - depends on what field your degrees are in. AIU (American Intercontinental University) is accredited for certain degrees, per information at: Directory of HLC Institutions

If you did on-line study it is accredited for degrees in:

Distance degree programs are limited to: A.A. in Business Administration, Bachelor of Business Administration, Master of Business Administration, B.S. in Criminal Justice, B.F.A. in Visual Communication, Bachelor of Information Technology, Master of Information Technology, and Master of Education.

If you attended one of their campuses there are a few more accredited programs available:

Degree programs are limited to: Associate of Arts in Media Production, Fashion Marketing, Fashion Design, Interior Design, Visual Communication, Business Administration, International Business; Associate of Science in Criminal Justice; Bachelor of Fine Arts in Media Production, Fashion Marketing, Fashion Design, Fashion Marketing and Design, Fashion Design with Marketing, Interior Design, Game Design and Development, Visual Communication; Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communication; Bachelor of Business Administration, Bachelor of Business Administration in International Business, Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice, Bachelor of Information Technology; Master of Business Administration, Master of Business Administration in International Management, Master of Information Technology, Master of Education, Master of Education in Instructional Technology. The BFA in Interior Architecture is limited to the Los Angeles teach-out location.

Note there are no PhD programs listed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is aiu accredited [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, am james mugabe, a zimbabwean, I would like to find out if the atlantic international university is an accredited higher learning institution, and whether their on-line mba programme is valid especially in the sense of their scholarship offers i.e. one pays the registration before hand, without...

Aiu [ 1 Answers ]

Atlantic international university I have paid them in the last three years and I did the Exams in a collage Kind agency for AIU... I got my degree... But the question is when I need to finish master degree in one off good universitys in north America... Are they going to accept this degree?.

Accreditation of AIU [ 2 Answers ]

Hello all... Can anyone tell me why Atlantic Internationa University lost its US accreditation in 2002?. I would like to pursue a B.Sc in Psychology and would like make an informed decision before I commence studies with AIU only to find out that I should have taken another option... Thank You

View more questions Search