Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wilcoxcw Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2010, 08:38 AM
    GE water cooler is freezing up in the water tank.
    Not sure about the fan. The back of the cooler is inclosed with a S shape coil from the top to the bottom of the cooler.Ther is a wire that is attached to the bottom of the coil. The water is freezing in the water tank. The water bottle sets on the top of the water tankupside down. I have drained all the water out of the cooler. Not sure what to next. Also a cooler last more than 3 year?

Check out some similar questions!

How would the boiling and freezing points of distilled water and sea water compare? [ 1 Answers ]

How would the boiling and freezing points of distilled water and sea water compare?

Rheem water heater is leaking water from bottom of tank. I need to shut the water of [ 4 Answers ]

How do I shut off the water to my Rheem water heater. It is leaking

Rheem water heater is leaking water from bottom of tank. I need to shut the water of [ 2 Answers ]

How do I shut off the water to my Rheem hot water tank. 40 gallon model # 21IR40DV

Freezing cold water in tub and shower. No hot water at all! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. We recently have stopped having all hot water in our tub and shower. We have one of those on handle faucets that turn left and right for hot and cold water. My husband took off the faucet, cleaned out a whole bunch of crud, replaced some part and now the water doesn't even get lukewarm. ...

Water pressure against tank height and tank water capacity [ 5 Answers ]

Normally the head pressure of water is .433 pounds per foot of head. Is there any change in pressure by changing the tank water capacity. e.g. if two tanks of 50ft height having water capacity of one is 10,000 gallons and other one has 20,000 gallons. What will be the water pressure difference...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.