Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    USACT Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2010, 07:31 AM
    My uncle, Ivan broke off the gears. Can you help me put them back?
    I was talking about that my uncle broke off the gears that was in the toy pull-back fruit bus, but I don't know WHERE should the gears go! I was running out of ideas and figuring out how to put the gears in the right position of the gears BEFORE the toy was broken.
    USACT Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2010, 07:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by USACT View Post
    I was talking about that my uncle broke off the gears that was in the toy pull-back fruit bus, but I don't know WHERE should the gears go! I was running out of ideas and figuring out how to put the gears in the right position of the gears BEFORE the toy was broken.
    :(

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I broke up with my girlfriend a while back and it's come back to "haunt" my emotions [ 8 Answers ]

Well, a while back, I was dating this girl I knew for a few years. One day we finally came out and told each other how we felt about each other, but at that time I was going through some rough stuff in my life with school and my family so it was a pretty bad time for the relationship. Everyday I...

What do I put in a letter to my dying great uncle? [ 2 Answers ]

My great uncle is dying.I knew he was unwell but didn't realize how serious it was.he is 80 and will be moving in a hospice.I don't know how long he has got,my parents say it could be a few weeks or months.I am nearly 16 and I only knew him for 3 or 4 years.I don't speak to him lots(he lives in...

We broke up! Will we get back together? [ 2 Answers ]

Sorry it's a little long: My girlfriend just broke up with me 8 days ago. We had been together for a year and a half and we were very much in love with each other. When she broke up with me it was very random and out of the blue. She said she needed space, that she didn't want to date anyone else...

Girlfriend and I just broke up and I want her back already [ 4 Answers ]

OK me and my g/f broke up about a week and half ago she said she just needed to make sure this is what she wanted in life and she just had a lot going on right now.well I mean I love her a lot I mean we were together for 2 years and had a strong relationship I mean the week before all this happen...

I broke up with but now I am considering going back [ 2 Answers ]

I have been dating a girl for the past 1.5 years. We we had an amazing relationship that I thought would lead us to marriage. This past year we went to 8 weddings. The second to last one hit her hard and she wanted to know where we stood. Problem is I was married for a year after dating that...

View more questions Search