Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lilgirl1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2010, 06:43 AM
    Hi, my names jackie and I'm 16 years old I have had my period for 3 years now and sta
    Hi, my names jackie and I'm 16 years old I have had my period for 3 years now and starting a few months ago my period been coming on the same dates. I'm now 5 days late on my period and I think I'm pregnant. Idont know what to do because I can't tell my mom this because I have an appt. for birth control in a couple of weeks. Any ideas ?
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Aug 7, 2010, 07:06 AM

Have you taken a test yet to see what the outcome is? You shouldn't start birth control if you think there is a chance your pregnant. You need to be sure of it before starting anything like that.
    Mrs_C Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2010, 12:08 PM

Wait until you are one week late and take a urine test. If that is negative but your period doesn't start then you need to tell the doctor at your appointment. If your Mom goes with you then ask her to wait outside. Make sure that if you have sex between now and then that you need to use a condom. If it is positive then you will have to tell your Mom, at your age you do not want to go through this alone and even if she is upset and angry to begin with she will look at your options with you and help you decide what is best for you.
    mrshodges Posts: 208, Reputation: 34

Aug 7, 2010, 01:26 PM

You will most likely have to take a test before they give you the pill. If you are not pregnant please remember to use a condom with your pill to prevent pregnancy. One method alone doesn't work as well as two.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

If charged six years jail time and 4 years probation will you serve all 6 years jail [ 2 Answers ]

My exhusband was charged with theft by bring stolen property into state, theft by taking, theft by receiving stolen property, criminal trespass, aggravated cruelty to animals, removal of id items from animals. His sentence is 6 years jail time and 4 years probation. Will he serve all 6 years jail...

If charged six years jail time and 4 years probation will you serve all 6 years jail [ 1 Answers ]

My exhusband has never execised his visitation rights of our twin girls. We have been divorced for 7 1/2 years. He is in jail now. I have not received child support in 2 years. Is this considered abandament? I live in Georgia.

If something is dedicatedcan you go back add more names several years later? [ 1 Answers ]

A society rules and bylaws book dedicated to two deceased members. Come back and add a list of names to that same list. After several years.

I am a green card holder and have been living in the US for 13 years - three years ag [ 21 Answers ]

I am a green card holder and have been living in the US for 13 years - three years ago I have purchased a house in Poland for which I borrowed money from my father in Poland (he is Polish citizen only, not US resident in any manner). I have sold this house last year and I have reported capital gain...

View more questions Search