Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DoleBob Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2010, 01:57 AM
    I met a girl who tells my friends she likes me but doesn't want a relationship
    I met a girl who tells my friends she likes me but doesn't want a relationship, but when she's with me nothing happens! She goes all weird, and quiet, and leaves the room as soon as possible! I've seen her with other guys she classes as friends and is all warm and friendly but with me it's just awkward! I like her but never get the opportunity to say it to her. Were apart from each other now and may never see one and other again, should I write a letter stating how I feel for her and leave my number or just move on?
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Aug 7, 2010, 02:31 AM
    How old are you both and how long have you known her?
    Why are you apart and may never see each other again?
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Aug 7, 2010, 04:10 AM
    The first line of your post says it all.

She likes you but does not want a relationship,if you can accept this you will feel better and be able to concentrate on making other friends.

She did not say,no way,only that she is not interested in a relationship,writing a letter or telling her how you feel may back fire and you may end up embarresed.

talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 7, 2010, 07:35 AM

She isn't ready for what you want, so back away, and get to know her better, and realize its friends only.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Girl not ready for a relationship but tells me she loves me [ 3 Answers ]

Ok, Im a freshman at university in Canada and for ages I was a carefree, sleeparound guy. A short way into the second term (Jan) I met a girl on a night out and got with her, about two weeks later after seeing each other every night we sleep together and do after that every time we go out. I...

Girl I met likes me but isn't ready to be in a relationship again yet [ 17 Answers ]

So I met this Girl on match.com , we hit it off right away we always end up talking hours on end about anything and get flirty with each other. I went out with her a couple nights ago and she texted me that she had a great time and is always looking for new friends. We talked about it for awhile...

In love with a girl that's in a relationship but still likes me [ 13 Answers ]

I met this girl at my work place.I work in a leisure facility.she was in for work experience.she is in college studying heaslth and fitness,she's only 2 years younger than me and she's 19.we really seemed to hit it off.in fact we hit it off so well that we began flirting a bit and making each other...

This girl likes me but over break she tells me she is trying to get back with her ex [ 11 Answers ]

This girl was dating her ex for a few years though high school and broke up many times because she said he was immature and we started hanging out in college towards end of the semester, we hooked up a lot and it was her idea to have sex with me, and she told me that she really likes me and cares...

Met a Girl who is suddenly not ready for a relationship [ 14 Answers ]

I met this really great girl and we hit it off right away. We both just got out of long-term long-term relationships about 3 months ago. We moved very quickly and have become quite intimate (physically and emotionally) in only about three weeks time. Everything was going well until I left town...

View more questions Search