Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    addia2007 Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2010, 12:05 AM
    vizio 22 inch TV stopped working
    I have a vizio 22 inch TV va22oe it won't turn off has no picture or sound nothing works on it. It worked just fine then it just had a blank screen the vizio on the front lights up when I plug it in but nothing else works. Any one know what would cause this

Check out some similar questions!

A/c stopped working! [ 2 Answers ]

Today while I was on the computer I started to feel like the heat was on. So I went to the thermostat and it said it was 86 inside the house and the heater was on. I don't know how this happened, I had the a/c on at 79 and it just suddenly stopped and switched to heat. I quickly turned the heat...

Kirkland Signature, by whirlpool; Dryer stopped heating and timer stopped working [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Kirkland Signature, by whirlpool Dryer that stopped heating and timer stopped working at the same time. What may have caused this?

Donated 10 yrs old 61 inch proscan projectiontv working conditions - donation value? [ 2 Answers ]

few weeks ago, I donated 61 inch proscan (10 years Old), TV in working condition to Junekluggers and I do not know what is the amount I should value for my donation.please advise. Thank you

Previously working electrical outlets stopped working [ 2 Answers ]

Hi Everyone A wall of electrical outlets in my kitchen just stopped working. They were working just fine about a month ago. I tried checking the circuit box, and turning the circuits on/off just to make sure anything that has been tripped was turned on back again. But it didn't work for the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.