Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anderson348 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2006, 06:46 PM
    Multimedia audio driver hell
    I have read all these e-mails that talk about a mysterious "multimedia audio controller" showing up in the device manager. I have "kill disc'd my computer twice and this insideous thing won't go away. I have no sound despite trying most of the solutions that I have read. What's the solution?? Thanks and Merry Christmas in advance.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 10, 2007, 11:47 AM
    More information is needed:

What brand is your computer ?
    Have you checked their website?
    Which operating system??

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Multimedia audio controller [ 2 Answers ]

I tried to download Everest Home Edition to find out my computers specs so I can find out my sound card type cause its not working but when the file for Everest Home Edition opens it reads "the file is-B7698 is missing from the installation directory. Please correct the problem or obtain a new copy...

Multimedia Audio Controller Driver [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I just installed Windows XP onto my system (P-III, 756mhz), and it is requesting for Multimedia Audio Controller Driver. I don't know the brand/model of the Sound Card, please what I am going to do, to get my Sound Card working. I really need to enjoy playing my musics. Thanks. Henry

Multimedia audio controller [ 2 Answers ]

I was crazy about tis!! :( I donno wats wrong with my PC... I lost my sound and music fr my speaker... :confused: device manager got one question mark :confused: tell me no device... so how :confused: who can help me ? Please please...

Multimedia Audio Controller [ 1 Answers ]

I have a problem with my "multimedia audi controller", whenever I play music it will not be played and a message will appear that there is a problem with my sound device.

Multimedia audio controller [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am a new member, would like to ask a few question. I accidentally deleted the driver. I am using windows xp pro for Compaq, AMD Sempron. Can you help ?

View more questions Search