Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    raghuvir Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2010, 06:55 AM
    Dubai visa cancellation
    Dear Sir,

My UAE visa is valid up to 2012, I came back to india on 19th Feb. 2010 without visa cancellation, due to company has no work in UAE. And they are expecting job work will come. Now, on 18th August 2010 six month is completed. I left the same company. Can I go UAE through other company or any other company can take visa on my passport while previous visa is not canceled.

Check out some similar questions!

Dubai Residency Visa - HELP! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi My husband has a UK criminal record, and wondered if this would stop him getting a residence visa? Basically just to fill you in, he was dupped by an Asian seller and got ripped off - paid for goods and never received, however, he sold the goods in the uk before receiving them! Was niaive...

My boss in dubai delaying the cancellation of my visa,what I will do? [ 4 Answers ]

Dear Sir Madam, I worked in dubai for two years and my contract is unlimited. I went in the Philippines for vacation, after coming back in the Philippines I decided to resign due to some personal reason. I submitted my resignation through email and my boss accepted my resignation by replying me...

Family visa cancellation with out stamping visa on passport [ 3 Answers ]

Dear Friends, I took my family visa and bring them according to that, but rightnow immediately I want to change my visa status. For that I have to go india, problem is wife passport didnnot stamped her visa. I want to know that with out stamping visa, cancellation is posible? How many days stay...

Cancellation of family visa to stamp work visa for KSA for my spouse [ 1 Answers ]

Hi ALL, I want to know the procedure to cancel my wife's visa who is dependent on my visa in KSA. I am presently working in KSA and my wife is in India and has received a job offer from KSA. My wife has re entry visa stamped which is valid until August this year. Kindly advice. Thanks, ...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.