Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    david68 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2010, 10:29 PM
    My lender do not want to renew my second mortgage and I force to sell my home
    I have a second mortgage of $ 50,000 and my lender who was my real estate agent do not want to renew the mortgage but demand full payment by 11 August 2010 by having a lawyer sending me a notice. Please advise what can happen, I have ask for 4 - 5 months more to repay but, the lawyer say he has to get back to me which he did not
    david68 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2010, 10:31 PM

Where are the brains please help

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

May need to force the sell of house via partition suit [ 1 Answers ]

Case description: After Florida probate, my stepson owns 25% of house and I owe 75%. For round numbers, the house is worth maybe $200,000. The stepson has lived in it since 1992. When I told him in July '07 that I needed to liquidate my portion, he quit paying me rent and refuses to discuss any...

Home owner will hold mortgage. [ 1 Answers ]

What important issues do I as the purchaser of the home need to do, or look for, when I buy a home that the owner is willing to hold the mortgage.

Can my ex-sister in law force my brother to sell? [ 6 Answers ]

Ok.. first off he lives in PA... 2nd... his wife ran off with another man, leavng him to fend for himself with the mortgae and all sorts of bills. Well after 5yrs of him living there and paying off the past debt and keeping up with the mortgage payment( albeit with help of a live in girlfriend...

Can she force me to sell or buy her out [ 5 Answers ]

I live in the U.K. on the 3/2/07 my wife walked out of the family home leaving me and our three children aged 16/11/9/ behind. She has now set up a new home for herself 40 miles away from the children.now the question I want to know is as the mortgage is in joint names can she force me to sell the...

View more questions Search